aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Resident Evil Haven

1. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Regenerators were scary because I heard them before I saw them even with the heat scope T-T That and the armor when you play as Ashley. Scared the **** outta me because I didn't have the lighting right on the tv at the time. Needless to say that I died at that point and It wasn't until I fixed it that I saw that it was armor.

Love the second Silent Hill. Have all of those too. 2nd is my fav. The box art is a green pic that is a close up a woman's face on her side. At least the standard US one is. Wish Resident Evil would go back to the creepiness. Makes me wonder how the Darkside Chronicles is going to come out. Adding action scenes to a house of the dead style game seems a bit... off. I'm not talking about the pressing two button cut scenes though. Does that make sense?

Haha :P All we can do about it.
  2. almasy
    almasy
    The armor part O.O Scared the **** out of me too. What the hell am I supposed to do with this flashlight?

I really need to invest in the Silent Hill series. I played the Xbox version, so I think the cover was red or something. *looks it up* Yeah, it was the second one. Dead wife.

I figured DC was more just to please Wii owners. Action scenes, you mean by the punching and kicking stuff? I think it goes well with Mercenaries, but you're right, in the game it does take a bit of scariness away.
  3. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Flashlight??? Was supposed to be a joke Blonde here so kinda slow :P

<3 Love James. Got to say that the 2nd was the best one of them all. If I ever have kids I'm naming my boy James. Was going to go with Leon bbut my mom didn't like that and raised hell with me about the idea.>.< I know this is a RE forum but for the main story of SH it's 0 to 5/homecoming ( Last game to come out was homecoming but a number wasn't attached but it's the fifth game in the series) If you want the reasoning behind why the town is the way it is play 0, 1, 3. The other games do have mentions of one another but those 3 are about the town as well. Like the name of the bad guy in 4 is in a newspaper article in i think the 2nd game. Things like that.

Yeah, gotta agree with you on that. Yeah like the punching and kicking things. I mean these games are house of the dead basically so how can you do that? It was stated that it was going to be in the game but not making sense here. And as far as the Wii goes, it was interesting concept but the system sux in my opinion. The system was made for kids and family. I love games and all but I like the over the top bloody and gory kinds and this system is definatly not for those. Atleast only a handful are bloody T-T I got the Wii the forst day it was out and played it for 2 months and haven't touched it since DC came out.
  4. almasy
    almasy
    She did have a flashlight, right? Or am I making things up?

What does your mom have against the name Leon? I scared myself reading stuff about SH I'll probably pick up the first game once I'm not so broke^^;;

For the RE games, I can understand putting melee moves since sometimes some creature will get that close to you, but some are a little out there and mostly just satisfy flashy side of things. I always imagined more knife stuff like the side items they added in the RE remake.

The wii gives the arcade feel I suppose of first person shooters. I put it in its own category since you can't really compare it to the other systems. But the wii is definitely not for you and your genre of games.
  5. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    I don't remember ^^;

I have no idea... The first game was on the PS1 so good luck finding it for a cheap amount. Ever watch the movie?

I get the moves and I think there sweet and all but I miss what the games used to be. I was more than thrilled when I saw the Leon from the 2nd game go and do things like that in the 4th. Leon is my fav of all the characters so I was pissed when they said he wasn't going to be in the movies because he was killed. T-T Leon is too hot to die. :P

Yeah but it was interesting at the time and is more of a family system then a solo if that makes sense. My mom can't comprehend a controller past pong So I can't really play with her and my younger siblings like L4D and Halo. I mean L4D was fun for the first week and then got a boring and I hate Halo with a passion. Since we all ave different games noone is willing to play the others w/o adding commentary. But I do it too so my bad there as well :P
  6. Icefox16
    Icefox16
    Hey there, i'm IceFox16. I've always been into RE, ever since I saw the first movie come out. It got me into the whole game franchise, i've been hooked ever since. I only have RE 4 for the GC, but I'm planning to get the PC version of Resident Evil 5.
  7. ClairvoyantDisease
    ClairvoyantDisease
    Hi! *Resident Evil fan here* I don't own any of the games, but have played some of them with my friend :3 Awesome games with gorgeous guys.. (especially Leon.. (A))
    But what would we do if that virus were invented and let loose in the real world? ... Scary thought. >.<
  8. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    As far as RE zombies go, I would last as long as my food did and then I would off myself if there was no hope.

For Dawn of the Dead I would call it quits if I made it that far. Sad I know but I have no survival skills :P
  9. Shinomori
    Shinomori
    How about Steve from Code Veronica? He's kinda cute...
  10. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    He was supposed to look like Leonardo Dicaprio since he was a big name at the time. But I love his voice in the DC instead of CV. Shame about what happened though
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast