aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    ultimate-chan! YOU ARE TOTALLY BANNED FROM LICKING ANY OF BISHIES OF THE HAREM!

this time Kaname-sama will kill you if Rido-sama won't
    and he won't suck your blood I am afraid... you know that he is scary when he is angry!
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ultie!!!!!Listen to your two caring loving mommies!!!!!You can't lick Zero!!!!!Nobody can!!!!'cos he belongs to Kaname-sama!!!!!!!!!!! I'll give you lots of candies,though I know that it can't be compared with any of our gorgeous bishies, but don't lick our harem's bishies!!!!!Rido-sama will be angryNe?
  3. Chonki
    Chonki

Ok...ok I understand...I'll be a good girl ....I'll try....
    BUT instead I want VK bishies shaped candies in real size~!
    That's a quest!!
    I feel like a spoiled child
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Anything you wish,my darling~Mommy will do anything for you~ BUT!!!!Be careful with your teeth and stomach,ok?Since I don't wanna be the cause of your pain or something
    My lovely little cutie sweetie honey spoiled kodomo-chaaaaan!!!
  5. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    Happy Halloween!!!
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Kaname-sama and Zero look so graceful in this pic thx so much Sakurazukamory!

@ultimate-chan:*hands a candy in the shape of shiki-tan to you*
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    *licks her heart content*
    Sank you mommas~!!!
  8. Chonki
    Chonki

OMG why is it only me that brings Rido-sama's wrath on herself! Is it some kind of curse?
  9. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    Glad you liked the pic Kadaj_chan also you can call me saya, cause my name is too long
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaaah~And I've requested set with that lovely pic recently~Can't wait the result