aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Season 2 episode one is out!!!!!!!!!

1. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    Ep 6 is Fan-Freakin'-Tastic!!! (Am I the only one that almost died when Sebastian licked his lips before wanting to eat Ciel?) I think I'm starting to warm up to Claude. He is pretty cool, apparently all butlers from hell are X) Still Sebastian has all my love Ah but, I'm a bit apprehensive when it comes to Hanna, the maid. She failed her mission didn't she, I can only imagine what Alois will do to her *shivers*
  2. lev1
    lev1
    Gah!!! I have no words for episode six!! It was awesome! I have never seen so much fanservice in Kuroshitsuji before.

Alois's other servants are very interesting. I hope there's an episode set aside to delve into their past and what not. They barely speak! As for Alois, he's spoiled and bratty but I think deep down he's scared of Claude.
  3. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    oh yeah I loved it ,too!!
    claude...mhh...I still do not know what to do with him...but I start to like him...somewhat...
    are the three triplets demons too? O.o
    isn't that a bit unfair?
    Nya~ not that sebast-chan couldn't take that
    but Alois has more...that's strange...(if it's like that.)
    Hana ist some strange maid...I think...but she's kinda cool in episode 7...has anyone seen it yet?

@ lev1: That's so true theres more in episode 7
    *advertising*
  4. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    *saw ep 7* o______O Holy s*it what an episode!
    SPOILER!!!
    I don't even know what to say, only that Season 2 is much darker and dirtier than the first season. I kind of understood that Alois had been their sexslave (in ep 1 you see a man in his bed when he is still captive and calls for Claude) so no big surprise there. Didn't know though that Claude was so cold towards him. Okey, he wasn't exactly as friendly as Seb is with Ciel but still, I though that having a contract would mean something. Can they really just abonden their masters and take someone elses? Hmmm...
    And why does Alois have 5 demons? o_o Totally not fair.
    They really use that maid to for hentai reasons don't they? Still, I feel sorry for her.
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    FINALLY got a chances to catch up on the eps out.eps 6 & 7 help so much in knowing the reason why ceil is still alive and all cus I was in such a lost when the season stared but aside from that the show just keeping getting better!!*the fights WOW8 each ep keeps living me so surprised!
    & is it just me or is Ceil's eye color off?!? *i'm sure that is was a deeper shade of blue
  6. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    SPOILER!!!

absolutely...that was so...unfair...the newest episode is so...O.O
    I don't know what to say to that...claude can be so cruel! and I felt sorry for alois...but now that he's death he just replace him with ciel?!
    I think I don't like him after all...but somehow I still do...
  7. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    SPOILER EP 11 !
    Is it wrong of me to still like Hannah despite what happened in ep 11?
    I mean, of course I want Sebastian to get his Bocchan back... but.... yeah, we will see what happens. ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT!!!
    Which kind of sucks because I really think they could develop the story and other characters more and it wouldn't be boring. I mean for instance, lots of characters were only there like once in the whole season (Undertaker, Abberlains brother etc) and the plot seems rushed. What happend to the Queens spider thing? I'd want some ep about that (maybe I didn't get it but it seems like they only mentioned Alois working for the queen...?). Like if they showed that there was a connection to them back in s1 with some cases or something. They did tie them together with the firts case, woman setting people on fire, yet that doesn't cut it for me. If they were the queen's spider and dog, they should have been closer to each other, atleast I think so. Then again, I wonder if the studio even had in mind to do a s2 back then? Probably not. They saw that it was popular so they went ahead and drew Alois and Claude later:P Ah well. Also, am I the only one who feels like Claude is just hung up on Sebastian? Think about it; he lied to Alois about what happened to his village and said it was Sebastian and so Alois wanted to destroy Seb. THEN, later, Claude finds out that Ciel's blood is tasty so he steals him. Of course, he stole his soul before so Seb couldn't eat it but it all began with Sebastian...Why? Another interesting part that they should develop. All in all, to few eps if you ask me
  8. Asane
    Asane
    Well episode 11 was really good I'm not really good at describing what was fascinating me but i can say it was really nice But the sad thing is in next weeek it'll be the last episode !! I knew the second season wouldn't be long but still is sad when your fav anime is going to and end! I hope there will be some OVA's or some other special episodes I hope that i'm not asking for too much
  9. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @ ulla britta: so it is true only 13 ep huh ......& yeah I get what u r saying despite season 2 introducing Alois/Claude as lead characters they didn't get that much air time.I mean they could have done extra eps to get more inside of their roles.

SPOILER EP10
    saw eps 9 & 10 Thu ep 10 was just wow sooo many mix feeling!!! from disgust,horrified cus I mean come on can Hanna get any more freaky??!
    and Sebastian ohh wow sebastian he had me LMAO!! the poor tress & the pics!!
    aww & lets not forget Celi's blush cute!!
    on to ep 11!
  10. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    *Going to get season 2 after reading all the comments*
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast