aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Season 2 episode one is out!!!!!!!!!

1. crecre
    crecre
    I just saw the first epsiode of season 2!!!!!! Have any of you seen it yet??? I don't know what to think of it because it's only the first episode, but I have to say I'M SOOOOO HAPPY THAT IT'S BACK!!!!! When I saw it on the list I was definately thrown for a loop. @ Ulla_britta, if you haven't seen it yet, both Ciel and Sabastian are back...well sort of. Sabastian is bringing Ciel back to life I think. It's ok thought because he is totally still only loyal to Ciel which I love them so much!!!!! Like you, I couldn't have handled it if Ciel and Sabstian weren't together. Anyway, I think almost the whole cast is back plus more. A new sadstic twisted kid, his butler and his whole retinue. All in all I'm sooooo excited about the new season!!!!!! I know Ciel and Sabastian are going to kick a** b/c the new kid as far as I cana tell is nowhere near as smart as Ciel not as cute either. But, I'll stop hating on the new guys. Who knows, I might start to love them too. (Not as much at C&S, b/c that's just not possible. lol) For you guys that haven't seen it, I'll stop here. I don't want to spoil it for you. Hurry and go watch it, so we can talk about it!!!!!

KuroNeko
  2. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    I've seen it.
    And I absolutely loved it!!!
    But I have to agree that I don't like the new characters...nya~ at least I don't like the new butler...
    he's somewhat boring...
    But I have a liking for this kid...Alois was it, right?
    He's so mad that I think it's kinda cool.^^
    But he absolutely can't reach Sebast-chan and Ciel.
  3. crecre
    crecre
    HAHAHAHA!!!! I completely agree with you. Although, I like how he flipped the table and changed the room. That was kind of BA. But, then Sabastian just came in and stole the show...*loving sigh*... I just wonder how they're going to connect the new characters with the old ones....I'm really itching to see where this season goes.

KN
  4. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    ok I have to admit that was pretty cool.

I was screaming out loud because it was so obvious that Sebast-chan was this mysterious guy.^^ My mom gave me a strange look.

I've seen it because of that smile
    That smile...
    *slaver*
    Oh I love this guy sooo much...
    *sigh*
    I hope that this goes on fast.^^
  5. crecre
    crecre
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm soooo with you on gettin the crazy looks. And yeah Sabastian just melts me *sigh* he's soooooooo coooooolllll.... Forgive my lack of adjectives..I'm at a loss lol.

Seriously the mangaka is a genius. I can't think of a perfect match for little Ciel. *sigh*

Don't you think it would be cool to have a kick-ass butler???
  6. kik
    kik
    for anyone who wants to watch it:
    here it is on hulu
  7. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    finally got a chance to see it & its true the new characters are good but they just can't top Ciel/Sebastian
  8. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    @crecre, yes, I have just seen the two episodes.
    WARNING, SPOILERS IN THE RANT!
    I'm torn. I'm confused. I'm surprised. I'm happy. I'm disappointed.
    First; I do not like that new blonde master. He is unecessarily cruel (pick someones eye out?) and seem somewhat psychotic. One second he is giggling and next second he wants to be held by his butler and is afraid to be alone. I get that he had some traumatic past/upbringing but still, I just can't accept him being so... bleh! Ciel had a rough time too yet he is still mature and reasonable. Blondie's clothes aren't even as nice as Ciel's!

And the new butler, albeit good looking, is... kind of whipped. First ep and he already confesses eternal loyalty and love to the blondie. And he does not smile. o_o Sebastian and Ciel so own their asses Although, I thought the Table thing was pretty cool ( the tap dance before it was kind of odd but funnyXD).
    But then... Taa-DAAA!!! Sebastian returns (withcielinthesuitcase.lol)!!
    I got ridiculously happy when Seb totally dissed Manservant That Does Not Smile with the Sauce on the plate thing haha. So yeah, I'm happy to see them again but it's so very strange. Not to sound mean but, Ciel... You're supposed to be dead!? It's like the last ep never happened. I'm totally confused and have hundreds of questions as to why and how... Hopefully, they will be resolved soon. Oh and I think that the show will pick up the pace in ep 3, sort of like it did with the Jack the Ripper arc (my favourite part).
    Who knows, maybe blondie (don't know his name, don't care) will grow on me and I will accept the new characters....
  9. SteviehQ
    SteviehQ
    I swear Alois and Claude were just set up to troll people into the new season.

They didn't make ONE appearance in the second episode. D:

((Also Ciel is a Rozen Maiden guys.))
  10. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Truthfully, I was afraid to watch the second season because there was no proof that Ciel and Sebastian would appear. I had a firm belief because of just how the first season ended that Ciel would still be alive and lo and behold he is in a suitcase! I spazzed severely when I was able to download the first episode. The opening is amazing and the song fits~ Oh, and seeing Sebastian be the 'mysterious stranger' is extra cool points.

I now know that Ciel can fit in a suitcase though. I'm curious on how the season will turn out.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast