aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. hatsuharu23
    hey every one
    ><hioca>< yes hun i can take your gift i still dont know what im gonna get her i sad
  2. hioca
    hioca
    well you have to find out by tomorrow
  3. hatsuharu23
    hatsuharu23
    I know hey why did you need my pen?? oh and im taking my bus today
  4. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine

Do You Wanna Have Fun OR WHAT THERE IS A LAND MAYBE WE WILL FIND SOME GOLD
  5. hioca
    hioca
    hastu: well i forgot my pen when i was walking up the stairs and i was to lazy to go back to my locker
    fully: of course we are going now *takes fully's hand and get off the ship and onto the beach* now were shall we look first?
  6. hatsuharu23
    hatsuharu23
    ><nice im here by the way just cuz i was slow this morning thats why i took so long... i have garfield with me today im carring him around all day

><shinemoonmine>< GOLD?? RRRRRRRR ME WANT GOLD
  7. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *the Ship stop and all of us get of the ship and onto the beach Take My Pink Bunny and Hold Onii-chan hand And Give Him OLD mab*
    I saw This In Some Bottel I Saw It On The See.. So... Do You Think It's The Same Island..? :Huh:

8. hioca
    hioca
    *looks at the map and see were we are* we are on this red 'X' and if the rumor is true about the treasure, than we have to go to the mountin of doom!, we have many dangers to look out for so everone be on guard
    hatsu: i wasnt to worried, i dont get to the school till the first bell rings so i dont notice if anyones away till lunch time.
  9. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *suddenly there some scary monster run to US*
    Onii-chan...
    WHAT IS THAT......
  10. hioca
    hioca
    *pushes us into the trees* i dont know but it looks like it cant see us, so maybe if we are really quite we can get passed it. *starts walking very very quitely and smoothly through the forset and around the monester as the beast shakes its head trying to find us in all directions*
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast