aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    Its 6 hours usually when you go by car or bus Vienna-Prague-Dresden and the lines go from/to Erdberg (Vienna locals know which station i mean) and i would be happy to see you two in vienna too so dont be shy and visit me - hudy actually was here in my nice new maisonette yesterday so you can too ^^

for all in this group i finally resolve what my nick means xD

LC = Lord Calf (usually my Nickname in Games - mostly RPG like now Guild Wars 2)
    84 = guess? yeah my birth year
    DD = not really hard to guess i say - its Dresden (the kfz thingie in germany)
  2. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Yeah and while we are at it, why don't I give you €5,- for each pic that you've looked at!!

Wow, that's almost as long a drive as from Salzburg to Neunkirchen. Did you go by car? The last time I was in Vienna was in August last year, at the Aninite. I guess it's time to visit it again. Maybe once the Westbahn hands out 9,- tickets for I won't go there by car anymore...
    Ohh, a maisonette is pretty. Though I think it's a bit dangerous for me because I'm usually too drowsy in the morning to go up and down the stairs. xD And we are the same age.
  3. melon321
    melon321
    Ahh 6 hours, so long xD. Train is the most awsome way to travel imo, just sit and sleep xD
    Also, not quite sure what a maisonette is, sounds nice nontheless xD
    (I will gladly accept the money :3)
  4. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    (Do I look like I can shît gold?)
    You can check it put by using Google...? xD
  5. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    For our Vienna ppl who is comin with me to the "Emil Bulls" Concert on 7th November 2012 ? Its in the Arena at the Station "Erdberg" - Hudy, some Guyz from work comealready - to headbang^^ regards LC
  6. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Actually I'm planning to visit a friend in Vienna sometime soon-ish. I've asked her if there's anything fun we can do then but she's not very informed. So you residents provide me with info please.
  7. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    best way here is keep in touch with Hudbroza and write me when your here so we can do something together - your welcome anytime and we will be happy to meet you - would be easier when you tell us some of your personal interesst except of aarin stuff (2nd December is the next Comic Con in Vienna if its that late that your here)
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    How soon is soon-ish? Planning to go to the Zoo in the next two weeks.... On the weekends, there's other stuff we could do "outside". LC is definitely looking forward to meeting new people from the group so yeah, we would happily welcome you!

PM me or Stecher and we'll give you our phone-numbers (right, sweetie-pie? ;-P), then planning would be easier!

Aaaah, something to look forward to!
  9. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    just have to ask ya all - a friend of mine just posted a video from "Böhse Onkels" and i had to watch the last speach and song of em what was 2005 and its still surreal for me and the video where even a real man have the right to cry...
  10. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Sometine in October. I've got a week off work from Oct 15-21 but I'm not sure about this yet because I already had plans. The other option is Oct 26/27, depends on whether anything is open on our national holiday. Comic Con sounds like fun but I hate to have to move around in winter. My other interest is food if that counts? xD And also video games.

What vid is that, LC? Link perhaps? o: