aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    @Hudbroza: I´m so sorry, but i caught a bad cold and i can´t speak a word because it hurts so much. but i´ll write you some sms for sure ^^
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    We warmly welcome Lilyan to our group!
    She's as new to the forum as to the group so be gentle to her! Oh, well, except for melon321, you'll hafta kitty-punch her, because she told me she wanted to steal your member-id "13" away... xD I'm waiting for that battle
  3. melon321
    melon321
    lol wat. i trade for delicous yaoi
  4. Baka1Usagi
    Baka1Usagi
    hi everyone ^^ stupid little bunny found its way here ^^ please be nice to me ^^
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Of course! Nice to meet you too! Hope you have fun here! Please tell us something ranbdom about you (fav pairing...) or post in the other threads... We will look out for it!
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Sooooo, finally we have a new group icon! I think it looks much better. Story behind it: My sis, my mum and I went to Bregenz last Saturday and took a pic of this flag... The pic really is beautiful (imo) abd I wanted to share it here with you!

Please every1, talk to me again, I wanna know what you're doing!
  7. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    @Seme: I think you know what I´m doing...but you could call me as you promised ^^ Maybe tomorror or on Friday I get a new computer (I really hope so...I want to go online at night)
  8. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    I like the new picture.

I'm currently totally into connichi, I mean my brain is just working 'connihci connichi'
    woooow
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    So you're going there?! I envy you! Have fun, my dear!
    (...wait, does that mean I'll miss one of A.F.S.' performances?! ~.~ Hope not...) *sob*
    No really, enjoy yourself there!
  10. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    hello everybody! XD
    first of all: thanks for the invitation, hudbroza!
    i live actually not in Vienna, but in Schwechat. but i still go to uni in Vienna. ;P

i have many favourite pairings, i hope i can list them all here and not forget some.
    the pairings followin will be in the Seme/Uke and NOT the other way round!:

SasukeNaruto, NejiGaara, KakashiIruka; AxelRoxas, RikuSora, SeiferHayner, KaiRei, SetoJoey, BryanTala, KuroganeFye, ZorroSanji, DoumekiWatanuki, RikuoKazahaya, NaoeTakaya, LeonCloud, LightL, RoyEdward,....
    ok, i will stop now.

i'm looking forward to know new people, who share my interest! ^^
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast