aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Sounds nice

i am happy that germlish is allowed, because i fail at english (but I know words like hipbone, scent and wanton hahaha)

I will think about a new topic to open ^^
  2. melon321
    melon321
    lol. buying friends xD.
    well idk, are we supposed to only talk about yaoi or random real life stuff etc too~? o:
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    well, first, I'm not buying friends... (I threaten you to be my friends! )
    but I'm "buying" this group "active" so it doesn't get deleted xD
    second.... WAIT NO! I'm not buying you at all! I'm just a kind "rich" aarin forumer who wants to show her love for you!
    third, I think we should follow the thought of these groups and try to post something "on topic" but there's so much "on topic" if you really want it to be!
    (Pretty lame) examples following:
    What would have happened if Franz Joseph met Shuichi (Gravi) instead of Sissi?
    Do you know/did you make some BL-related goodies? Dawings, Sets, AMVs (in german???) I love AMVs but I won't talk about BL ones (in german) to anyone but you! <3 (for example, a list of BL AMVs that have been submitted to the aninite!)
    Another on topic is bossibly "Axis Power Hetalia". Why not talk about Roderich, Austria-sama and his "friends" (Hungary,) Germany, Switzerland and Liechtenstein?? Kyaaaa~~~
    And you may talk in the old threads too!
    Go get your own seme/uke in the S/U-thread! ( I need families and lovers and RL-relationships... I'm a cupid! )
    Make a mini-BL-convention of your own and invite us!
    GET ME SOME COOKIES, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

and so on and so forth XD

(I guess... I should really start counting my own posts too... o_O xD)

I love colours....
  4. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    I Love your Posts- totally yaoi obsessed haha

em... I have no idea about hetalia
    but i want to make a swizerland costume someday
  5. Lilyan
    Lilyan
    Do you know/did you make some BL-related goodies? Dawings, Sets, AMVs (in german???) I love AMVs but I won't talk about BL ones (in german) to anyone but you! <3 (for example, a list of BL AMVs that have been submitted to the aninite!)
    should that be a hint? :P so here is my Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch AMV - but.. be warned! if you don't know the end of R2 you should stop the video after the scene with the bloody chess figures ;P
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    YEEEEAAAAAH! It was excactly directed at you! I could have linked it myself but I thought you should do that! :3

Dear (few) followers! Atm, yo're all pretty good (rofl) but I guess, getting into conversation is easier the more we are...
    sooooo, question at you three (!?) (melon, Elliiy and Lilyan):
    Should I PM/VM the other group members about the new "rules" or shall they come look for themselves???

Anyway, thanks for talking with me.... I'm getting richer and richer atm so I might add some pizes for the three or five most active members! <3

EDIT:
    WHERE ARE MEH COOKIIIIIIIEEEESSSS???
  7. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    If I would be you, I would send out some PM's, because maybe the people forgot that they are mebers XD

Like in the Taito 4ever Zirkel on Animexx, there are so many members, but only like 10 people are actually posting something, haha

*trow cookies on Hudbroza* heeeeere harharhar
    some years ago, a friend and I made gayish Naruto-Kekse
    like...Sasuke and Itachi, and then we zeichneten with ZuckergussDekoFarbe Strapse and such stuff on them, hahaha XD
    and we made 2 cookies with 'B+P' - we gave them to two guys in our class (Benedikt and Philip) - one of them ate it, the other used it as decoration
  8. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    btw, currently I'm a little bit Prince-of-Tennis-Musical obsessed
    I don't like either the Anime or the Manga - but the Musical
    omfg!
    The songs are soooo gayish
    I mean, there are just boys, and here are some Schmankerl from the songlyrics:
    'we looked at each others eyes and said shy hello'
    'connecting heart. souls become one'
    'awkward atmosphere. uncomfortable atmosphere' (not directly gay, but my gaydar says YES)
    'only your wamth can keep me warm' (!!!)
    'when at times like this, just say nothing and connect our hearts'

harharhar
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Sorry for being late! I've been pretty stressed with Uni and I've become ill this weekend as well *cough* ^^ Anyway, I've sent out all MASS-PMs. Therefore, azure, Elliiy and Lilyan didn't get them because they already know about this (any other way ^^).
    (If you still want them, I can send the crappy message to you too XD)

Ooooh, Elliiy!!! *showers in cookies* *eats them*
    And... o_O wow, you have a very sensible "gaydar" ! (and I loooove that word!)

I'd love to write more, but I need some tea and my bed atm... Sorrey! I'll be back once I'm healthy...

Have fun in the meantime!
  10. Stecher
    Stecher
    i´m sorry that i have "forgotten" this group but when i´m not poked i hardly write to anyone
    i feel like dirt
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast