aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

System of Boredom- What music do you like?

1. Stecher
    Stecher
    Cmon guys/gals

tell me what you have got xD

i like pretty much everthing with Badmouth-text as long it is engllish
    german slang sucks(except peter fox)

other music... at the moment i´m a fan of the drumatical theater
    www.drumatical.com

ohoh
    and game-soundtracks are also a BIG thing to me

Oh and Metal is also pretty awesome xD

Edit:
    Oh my
    I have forgotten to tell you which ist he most cool japanese women on earth xD

GOOGLE:
    Aural Vampire

They rock my ears xD
  2. melon321
    melon321
    i actually listen to any kind of music, though what i really dislike is german / austrian folksmusic haha xD.. thats just weird.. >__>

heard of last.fm? its a plugin for music players like winamp, and he records what u r listening to <:

Last.fm

and no im not 100% into emo haha xD
  3. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    GLEE!!!
    I adore all stuff from glee!

Disney Soundtracks
    J-Pop (Morning Musume, KAT-TUN...)
    Anime Soundtrack (old-Anime and new japanese Stuff (NANA))
    Hikaru Utada
    Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Lenka, Muse, Paramore, Phil Colins, Ronan Keating, Wir sind Helden (but only like 1-2 Songs for each singer...)
  4. Hinodechan
    Hinodechan
    I hear very often:
    japanese music,
    Anime opennings and endings
    Big Bang, DBSK, Subway to Sally, Keane, L'Âme Immortale, Phil Colins, Muse and some others ^^
  5. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    This is definitly my Thread i could talk hours or days about Music its a important part of my life...

Iam pretty much open to music to begin with but i sure have my dislikes like there is alot remixes or refreshed music in all genres in the last i would say 2 years - most of them pretty sucks - the idea maybe is ok but in the end alot of Bands fail to reinterprate them in a nice way so there is no real new Music in all Genres...

Whats my ultimate No1 ? its Rock/Metal ... went to Wacken last Year and will go next Week and Rock the Hell with 80000 other Metal Fans - what iam mostly intrested in this year is one of my favorite Bands Soulfly and one of the oldest - Iron Maiden

But there are even Times i love to listen to Electro Music - actually Drum n Bass, Dubstep, Minimal / Techno - therefor just visit Digitally Imported - addictive electronic music for a big Genrelist Internetradio - last Weekend was a Open Air with "Paul Kalkbrenner" i can say it really was great to "rave" with some thousand folks till evening

And to bring the next Break in the Genre there is Classic Music like Chopin, Beethoven, Dvorak and ongoing List of alot old Musicians i like to listen when iam in the mood or when there is a Concert sometimes i visit them like i did when "Lang Lang" was in Town.

JPop/JRock there is of cause some nice and funny Stuff outa there - when i want to listen to this kind of music i visit "Kawaii Radio" a Radio form Tokyo
  6. Stecher
    Stecher
    i was falling over THE BASEBALLS because ö3 got them to be on the radio xD

they cover things like Hot n´cold from katy perry and make them into 1950 rock xD
    they sure are awesome
  7. melon321
    melon321
    thanks to my cousin who's watching lots of korean dramas, i get to listen to tons of korean music as well *was caught into the music*
    YouTube - [M/V] 2PM "I&#39;ll Be Back" from Still 2:00pm
    *cough*also korean guys happen to be very cute also xD*cough*
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    MUST-FIGHT-AGAINST-THE-URGE-TO........ *****

This doesn't help me trying to stop my asian-guy-fetish!
  9. melon321
    melon321
    Haha, fetish is quite a strong word lol. I think I would call it "preference"

this is very music related xD!
    YouTube - Eunhyuk kiss siwon
  10. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    No, I PREFER europeans.... Meaning in.... erm.... you know their manners and behaviours.... and cause they live nearby and... such... *___*

It's an asian-guy fetish because I enjoy LOOKING at them... though I'd never consider them to have bf-quality. XD
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast