aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

System of Boredom- What music do you like?

1. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    What are you trying to say? That women have bad taste in men? Most yaoi stuff is made by women!! xD
    Actually, no. It's definitely a bonus but I don't mind their look. I do mind their lifestyle and/or attitude though.

Not really, just the average amount that everybody else has. D:
  2. melon321
    melon321
    What xD. How did you interpret that? I was talking about the 2nd song made by a girl to pewpew your statement!

Well yeh lifestyle and attitude has influence too, but usually I don't watch any interviews or so, unless I'm super interested xD.
  3. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    But you are implying that because the second vid was made by a girl, it didn't contain any eyecandy? Or are those females in the band...? o_o

I look them up on Wiki before I go and buy their stuff. XD
  4. melon321
    melon321
    What xD. CONFUSION OMG. What are you saying @.@

LOL oho, so you watch interviews and other stuff too? But sometimes I wonder if it's just a fake image or the real person xD, hard to tell no? xD
  5. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Hm? xD

No, I didn't say that? D: Just looking them up on Wiki is good enough, I don't need to know the details. You'll never know what's real or not on the internet, but like you don't have a choice because you'll probably never meet them in person? XD
  6. melon321
    melon321
    Blargh ima drop it.

But then again, it's only the music which is important maybe.

Korean artists seem to be required to do alot at live performances xD
    Not sure if I posted this one before, feels like I did, maybe I'm repeating myself LOL. Have a look anyways, it's pro xD.
    Look how they are dancing AND singing and super sweating LOL. edit: I noticed they have less muscles here LOL, but yeh I saw newer versions of their live performance, and they don't sweat too much there xD
    [101022] 2PM - I'll Be Back - YouTube
  7. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    So I'll just conclude that you think videos made by girls don't have eyecandy. Which is nonsense of course. xD

I think that applies to most Asian boy/girl bands. If the singing is just mediocre, surely they need to compensate with flashy outfits (?), dancing skills and sweat (?). xD
  8. melon321
    melon321
    When did I say that xD.

LOL idk. Actually the current popular bands r pretty good I think, choreography and voice vice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567