aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vienna-Mangaworld

1. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    haha, that would be so funny XDDD
    aarinmeeting in a sauna (I#m sterben XD)
    I love this idea XDDDDDD

nice fact: at the time, when aids was growing in the bevoelkerung
    there was a statistik, if a gay guy goes into a sauna, he has 2,1 mal gaytime with a guy there
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Oh my gaaaawd, I love how you write this! xD

Still, for our FIRST meeting... I'm for a ...more public place ^^
    We don't want things to end in a scary way, do we?
    (Well "Stecher" (!) my think different about this but he's engaged so he has to shut up in this case...)

Problem is the planning of the meeting:
    I have a still have a huuuuuge term paper to do and therefore I'll only have limited time...
    We should meet (once (!)) some time from now until the Osterferien (es sei denn, da fährt wer von euch weg). After April 6th, I will be very stressed and won't be able to meet you.
  3. melon321
    melon321
    talking about stress. maturaausarbeitungen @__@.. but im lazying around most of the time anyway as u can see lol :c
  4. Stecher
    Stecher
    no bunny-holidays for me because i´m in the steiermark
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    booo booo Stecher!

@melon: Maturaausarbeitungen? I can halp with those if it's German, Geography, English or Physics ^^
  6. melon321
    melon321
    religion, verteilte datenbanken, angewandte programmierung xD.. but thanks lol :3 (attending a HTL xD)
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    ...would be so scary if it's htl "rennweg" o_O

Well then, okay, I'll write the Religion one... but then you'll have to talk about Shintoism xD
  8. melon321
    melon321
    nah im not in rennweg. according to the internet im attending the bigged htl in vienna
    idk if rennweg is more difficult than mine. math is hell though :c
    shintoism isnt one of my topics xD. i have wonders, entwicklungspsychologie, schöpfung and sexuality xD
  9. Stecher
    Stecher
    WRONG TOPIC
  10. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    ...but we always talk about HTLs when we're in the MW...

HAHA... I see I see... Erm... let's talk about something important then...

We need more chairs (or another sofa) in the MW!!! It always freaks me out when everyone sits on the floor

(@Stecher: Better? - And your "spammy shouting" wasn't more on topic at all!!!)

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast