aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vienna-Mangaworld

1. Stecher
    Stecher
    Are there some people here in this group who goes there, except of some yaoi-drooling girls?

dont want to offend you two^^

but arent ther more of us?
    some who wnat to talk and not to talk with fox...

Comic-Galerie ... wo Comics zuhause sind!
    (homepage of the magaworld´s owners shop)

Willkommen auf Anime Town . EU
    (Homepage AnimeTown)
  2. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Is it still only Open on fridays?
  3. Stecher
    Stecher
    yes

oh and i have forgotten to ask if some of us are going to the AnimeTown too xD
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Yep, MangaWorld is open on Firdays that's why the AnimeTown is closed on Friday...
    Still... you know that it can be rented then?
    I thought about a small meeting with BL-interested boys and girls, like... renting the AT for one Friday... There I could make some advertising for the site and stuff....
    Yeah... I'll think about that ^^

And... goooosh, you still want more people to listen to you dissing Fox?!?! You're obsessed with annoying him, ne? xD
  5. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Fox? This ... huge... guy?

That would Be also a nice idea, cause maybe not 'everybody is going to conventions

but...please Not on fridays or saturdays...cause i habe to work These says, and i would Love to Be Part of the Meeting
  6. Stecher
    Stecher
    yes this big fu**ing guy who cant stop of talking shi*t

but he is shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*tshi*t shi*t and thats all i want to say xD

(NOW I SPAM)
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    I hate Stecher when he does the spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-spam-thingie!!!

Really, you should get punished!

On topic:
    Okay Elliiy, I See that you'd like to attend too I'm just not sure if I can rent the AT some other day... Hmmmm, I need to buy manga again so I could ask him ^^
  8. Stecher
    Stecher
    xD
    or you just surf to their homepage and search the phonenumber and question him on phone xD
  9. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    evening is also okay XD

I will be somehow dead in my head, but no problem ;D
  10. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    @Stecher: What I meant is I REALLY need to buy my manga (I'm only reading/buying three series so I have to buy them when they're out :P) and it would be a nice side-effect to talk to Seiya ^^
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast