aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Y-talian Group!

1. Yume_Azuka
    oh! So much time I haven't come around and so much people joined! XD *happy inside and outside too* Welcome to everyone! ^O^/ But shortly, I was here to say Merry X'mas to verybody!
  2. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Welcome to all new members!
    Happy new year, may all your wishes come true!
  3. MasterFranny
    MasterFranny
    Hello italian people! ^^ it's nice to see a group dedicated to us, since we're such a small part of the whole BL lovers out there *huggles everyone* I'm from Friuli :3 but currently studying japanese in venice. <3 i hope we can get along. I'm always open for discussions, manga sharing, ideas sharing, friendship and everything included *feels like she's advertizing herself >.>;;;*

<3 MF
  4. Cannella
    Cannella
    Welcome, MasterFranny!
    I remember that you made my very first set... it was looong ago!

I was thinking, do you have any 'real' yaoi manga on your bookshelf? If yes, how many? in which language?
    I only know a few yaoi manga licensed in Italian (and most of them I don't even like ><) so I only have one Italian volume. Isn't it sad? Moreover, they cost so much!
  5. DanDy
    DanDy
    seems that i belong to this group too!
    Nice to meet you all of you! .^^.
  6. Tsukicch
    Tsukicch
    Nice to meet you all ! I come from catania, sicily >3
  7. Arkanta
    Arkanta
    Hi everyone ^__^
    Another italian here
    It's the first time I join a Aarin's social group... I hope it will ok XD

8. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    Oh oh, seems we have many new friends here!
    Ciao everyone! XD
  9. DanDy
    DanDy
    hi to all....did someone heard the earthquake?
    They tell it was disastrous.
  10. Brokenrose
    Brokenrose
    I'm in Rome and the biggest shocks were really clear here. Luckily we have no damage but the last one had take place just two hours ago. I'm really scared.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast