aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fans From A Small Red Dot

1. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Yeah! I'm number 9! MOJO'S A SINGAPOREAN TOO!?!?!?!?!
  2. mmk24682
    mmk24682
    me no.8 haha...(^-^)
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    That would make me number 10?... or just 11 perhaps
    Thx Ahgreg to direct me here...

... So? Where's the animation you promised?
  4. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    what animation this one??

5. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Btw just to get the ball rolling for this group again Intros!! Simple ones!

I'm turning 23 this year and has been living in Jurong West for slightly over 10 years. Before that I grew up in Serangoon ^^v

My hobbies other than yaoi involves playing games (usually RPG), daydreaming, talking crap, hunting for Final Fantasy memorabillia, driving others insane, driving myself insane, etc.

ROLL! ROLL! ROLL THE BALL!
  6. angerbda
    angerbda
    No... You told me it was noisy... I was expecting a lot of "animation"...
    Anyway...

So... some Singaporean... May I ask if you're all Singaporean as in "Born Here" or as in "Live Here"?
    ... I have to admit... I just landed on this "small red dot" few months ago...

EDIT: OK... Intro time...
    ... Well... I am more than 30 and less than 40... first who guess right will win... nothing
    I stay somewhere in Bukit Batok (I think this is what it is called )... spend the last 10 years traveling from one country to another one... trying different continents... And I think I found a place where I'll stay... for probably the next 2 to 3 years...

Hobbies (and hubby) are centered around my computer and bookshelves (the library ones in fact)...

... dunno what to add...
  7. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    @ angerbda: me = born in singapore. bred in singapore. buried in singapore.

i need to go hospital visit someone liao.
  8. xYuuki
    xYuuki
    Hiiii everyone ^^ Wow I didn't realise there's this group until ahgreg introduced me~

Okay time for some introductions~
    *clears throat*

I'm 18 this year~ living in Simei and I'm born in Singapore, still living in Singapore, and complaining about the weather in Singapore everyday. I usually spend my time reading, watching anime, or playing games. ^^

Nice to meet you all~

*goes back to sleep*
  9. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    @ angerbda: bukit batok so boring nothing to do except nearby westmall and botak jones

@ xYuuki: simei. wah. damn far.
  10. angerbda
    angerbda
    @ ahgreg... How come? I like it here... chose it because quiet (well... not now, there is plenty of road work and construction in the area )

... And the best, when there are thunders, I almost feel like the lightnings are crashing on my head...

But, that's right, spending 45 minutes usually to go downtown, it's no fun...
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast