aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Count D's ~ PetShop of Horrors ~

1. SailorShipper
    SailorShipper
    Its a great series, I've seen the OVAs and read all the first manga on line. I don't own any of the first series, though I do have a few of the Tokyo story line. Both a great, though I miss Leon a lot in PSOH Tokyo, though D is my favorite, in fact I'm thinking of cosplaying him this year. All I have to do is ether get the courage to cut my hair, or just stuff it under a wig.
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @SailorShipper Use the wig!

Please post pics if you cosplay as D!!!
  3. Ashkaa
    Ashkaa
    Does anyone know what is going on with Petshop of Horrors: Tokyo now that Tokyopop has stopped translating it, or where it could be purchased, in Japanese or English, in the USA? I would love to know, but so far I have not had much luck finding any new information on the series.
  4. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Sorry, tokyopop screwed everyone over and there doesn't seem to be any other english versions. I hope this means that the scanlators will pick it back up.
  5. Lysian
    Lysian
    Count D, I love him to pieces, I wish the series is made into a whole season of anime instead of a 4 episode one
  6. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hey Lysian

I couldn't agree more. XD
  7. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Any news on future PSoH releases?
  8. gwarp
    gwarp
    Hi there
    Thank you for creating this group, spirited_soul. Nice to meet you all!

I love Leon&D's sometimes hilarious interactions as well as the cute Chris I wish they'll make anime series not only OVAs too. The stories are just too awesome!
  9. KoutaOodoi
    KoutaOodoi
    Hello, new here.

Just wanted to say that I was recently introduced to Pet Shop of Horrors byYoshitaka Karyu. I look forward to seeing more of it.
  10. Holt
    Holt
    Hi hi...I'm Holt. I started reading this series after more than enough procrastination two weeks ago, and I have to say it's one of my favorite manga titles ever, beating out sailor moon (that...is saying something.) I demolished it, read the whole original in 2 days, teared up at the end, all the extras and side stories, and then started with Shin knowing what had happened to Tokyopop (rather pissed about that still)...and now I'm at that awkward moment in the fandom where i'm up to volume 8 of the second series but cannot continue on reading. It's such a shame! I do intend to buy the original japanese volumes, but only once I have disposable income again...not to mention the artbook. ;_;
    Night_Exile seems to be dead, so I'm left wondering if anyone would dare scan the rest...I mostly hang around tumblr, but the folks who appreciate this rich story are few and far between, but I understand...So I figured I'd hang with you guys in the meantime while I figure out on purchasing the tankobon and all that jazz. And make sexy artworks, when time permits. XD So far, the newest piece here on my fanart tumblr (other than my old Rei thing) is the only PSOH thing I have on here so far: http://ladleafterdark.tumblr.com/ Careful, very nsfw, and very full of Tiger and Bunny (one of my favorite anime series in recent years.) But I hope to change that!
    So yeah...hope some of you are still around. <3
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast