aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ouran High School Host Club

1. ldb1987
    It have been nice if haruhi went with on of the twins...
  2. whit3mag3
    Hi everyone ^^ just recently joined the group. I love ouran high school host club.
    The anime and manga crack me up Ahahaha. Tamaki is my fav, funny and good looking but he's an idiot ahahaha.
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    whit3mag3: I like tamaki too, but Mori's my favorite. So who do you think haruhi should end up with?
  4. yaoi_cat
    yaoi_cat
    I think Haruhi is ment for Tamaki and i'll take Kyoya-senpai
  5. 0OpenEyes0
    0OpenEyes0
    My favorite is Haruhi x Tamaki and Mori x Honey, i like anime and manga too.
  6. whit3mag3
    whit3mag3
    i think haruhi should ended up with tamaki, but i also think haruhi and hikaru would be a good couple.
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I do think that Haruhi would be good for Hikaru, but I'd hate to see the TWINS broken up.
  8. whit3mag3
    whit3mag3
    lol yeah, they are hilarious together. When hikaru is with hakari, he's not funny, more like a bit serious.
    Oh and i think Renge and Kyoya are perfect for each other, both of them have wide range of knowledge on various things. I love the otaku in renge =)
  9. Alfazil
    Alfazil
    Hey everyone, I just finished watching this last week and it is tops on my list so I decided to join.
  10. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Welcome Alfazil. Soglad to see a new face. What did you like most about the show?
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast