aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ouran High School Host Club

1. captivated
    katsbrainwarp: more mood swings, just what ohshc needs what do you think the artsy type would look like? i hardly ever meet mori fans so horah i'm a kaoru fan
  2. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    I guess I follow captivated everywhere... 8-DDD I'm joining too, greetings...

@katsbrainwarp: Hmmm, that's right... I guess Renge tried to change their types a little so she told the Hitachiin brothers to be the sports type... but I guess you can't change that easily... so which hair color should the sports type have...???
    as for me, my favorite char is Kyouya and I love the Kyouya/Tama-chan pairing too... guess there's no character I could hate but for me, Kyouya rulez... I love his devilish character... 8-DDD
  3. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    hitachiin brothers are so hot and tama-chan is so sweet when it comes to helping other people and i like that about him....
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Captivated: Well the artsy dude wuld have to have the steryo type beret. soft kind eyes full of expresion. and of course the beautifull face. He should be a dirty blond, that way he dosn't out shine the king.

Chillipepper: I saw you in the Gravatation one too. Welcome. Yea she did try to make the twins sportsy, but they're better as the devilish ones. I think the hair color should be a dark green. (i know they keep the hair colors pretty practical, but I like that color hair on anime)
  5. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    Green's cool. Although I like all the colors when used correctly, I can definitely say green's my favorite. The fresh green, the deep green, the disguise green... well, when he's wearing his robe, Nekozawa-senpai looks green-haired... 8-DDD and actually, when Hitachiin brothers were arguing, they dyed their hair some crazy colors too, so I guess the sportsman could be a little daring and dye his hair too. 8-DDD
    Btw, katsbrainwarp, I see you everywhere too. 8-DDD
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    chillipepper: It's because I'm stalking you

No it's actually because I have no life outside of work so I spend my time in the social groups and the forums.
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Captivated: what do you think the artsy one should look like?
  8. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    which twin would you love to go with cuz u know you cant have both, so which one....
  9. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @katsbrainwarp: Now I'm scared. 8-DDD
    @ldb1987: Kaoru. He's more mature than Hikaru and probably gets more attached too.
  10. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Idb1987: (that's the year my brother was born) I would go Hikaru. There's something about the cold ones. I think it's because when they do finally come around (if they ever do) it's so worth the wait.
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast