aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

real movie gravitation

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I would like to see a movie version of it, but I really hope they don't make it like they did the Dragon Ball movie. I couldn't even watch it all the way before I got so iriatated with it.

I hope they take it from were the story left off, that way all my questions might get an answer.
  2. gravitation
    gravitation
    hm i think i am staying alone that the anime come to a real life movie with my petition thats sad
  3. lockongirl
    lockongirl
    xD that'd be AWESOME!!!! >//<
  4. gravitation
    gravitation
    everybody say this would good and that but nobody trys to help
  5. Believeitgirl
    Believeitgirl
    Who thinks they should Make Gravi. Ex into a live action too?
  6. gravitation
    gravitation
    I but they should make the otherĀ“s also to a live action too.
  7. Trinket
    Trinket
    It would be awesome, but a lot of the times, when movie production people take on turning a manga/anime into a live action movie they almost always manage to screw it up. Yet still people go to watch it, but really... live action often leaves me disappointed... even manga that gets turned into anime... depending on the producers and companies.

I'm not sure a petition would help. You'd need to find a lot of fans to send in letters to the manga-ka and the manga publishers... but you'd also need to find a production company that is willing to turn it into a live action series. I say find a production company first, since its usually them who approach popular published works in order to turn a profit if they think enough people will want to buy/watch it... or a rich producer... (unfortunately I'm not rich nor a producer, but yeah...) or if you can start your own company, but that sounds really hard to do... but then you could approach them yourself?
  8. AnimeBlessings
    AnimeBlessings
    lol I would love to see Gackt play as Yuki Eiri
  9. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    Oh Yeah! Gackto...
    this would be awsome...
    *drool*
  10. Ravie
    Ravie
    Is the movie still coming out or have they scrapped the idea?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast