aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

real movie gravitation

1. gravitation
    gravitation
    my bigest wish is that gravi is coming out as real movie

starring: kotani kinya as shuichi
    michihiro kuroda as ryuichi
    (this just know shuichi) as yuki eiri

mhm and all other i don´t know really but im sure they make a good choice the producers

one step near to our dream visit my hompage .....NanoNanoNano..... and sign, after collecting enough signs i will send them to the jp publishining company from the manga gravitation and to the author of the manga
    don´t be shy i count to everybody together we are strong
  2. brendanrck87
    brendanrck87
    A real movie would be great, it would be really interesting to see who they get play the parts
  3. gravitation
    gravitation
    would you also prefer the same actors like me or sombody else and if yes who would you like to see
  4. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Whoa!A real movie,I'd wanna see who plays who.I'd be so there!!>.<
  5. AcreoAeneas
    AcreoAeneas
    If it does, it better continue where the series left off!
  6. gravitation
    gravitation
    mhm i am not sure i really want to see from the beginning of the story as they met each other also the start from the bands. what you think about the actors who would be great in the roles
  7. gravitation
    gravitation
    mhm i have a question its maby a littel bit crasy my idea but i ask what you are thinking about that doese any body knows something that make a real live movie after getting a petion with signs from fans maby i am really crasy let me know your opinion about that
  8. SorenIce
    SorenIce
    It would kill me if this happened....I cried when I got the gravitation anime for Christmas
  9. gravitation
    gravitation
    @sorenice why kill was that so good
  10. Believeitgirl
    Believeitgirl
    I would LOVE to see a live action movie!! I'd probablly cry and scream like I did when my parents got me the whole series.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast