aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Cat Boy Club

1. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    oh nice, some new members!
    feel free to talk in here... no really... please?
  2. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    hm. i don't know if i have a favorite catboy artist per se... i mean, i love yun kouga's cat boys, for sure, but i don't actively search for catboys...

and i don't know if it counts as catboy action (it does for me), but i recently read what was in my opinion one of THE HOTTEST manga i've ever read: suteki na kegawa ga naku te mo by nabako kamo, being scanlated by liquid passion (currently on chapter 3). i highly recommend it.

oh, and i had a question... did the "no 18+ photos in albums" rule get lifted recently? because i've been enjoying the photos here but also wondering if some of them were okay to post. i tried searching for the rules about albums again and couldn't find them. probably because my brain isn't working well at ALL lately. anyway, hello! *waves*
  3. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    eep! double post! um... meow?
  4. lilSsjGirl
    lilSsjGirl
    Actually I don't care about doubleposting in here :P I'm just glad more ppl joined MiloWindby's club.

A fav artist, hmm I should think about it

And about the pics, well I'm not sure either. But atleast there's put '18+' in the clubs intro.
  5. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    eep! a rule about folders? perhaps we should look into that. (but then again, have seen the other clubs... hmm...)

I don't mind double posting either, ^_^

Poju's art is what really got me hooked on cat boys, should find more of his art and post it.
  6. aotsuki
    aotsuki
    Hi! I'm new here! nice to meet you!
  7. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    @Aotsuki - Hello! ^_^
  8. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    *looks at the lack of talk and growls...*
    >.< so much for a talkative social group
    *sighs and cries in the corner*
  9. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    ooh, we still need one more member for the group to be able to stay! hm. i'm sure someone will come along... maybe we could recruit some of the loveless people? i've added some of my favorite loveless pix, too. ^^
  10. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    theres a minimum member requirement?

oh and I love the pics... thank you!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast