aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Cat Boy Club

1. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    hello everyone! newbie here! saw the pics from army_kitten and followed her here... hahaha! meow! (yes i am from loveless group)
  2. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Hello onyxpetals!
  3. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    @milo-chan: yes, the minimum member requirement for a social group is 10, or the group gets deleted. but now that onyx is here, we're good (though more members would of course be nice, too).

*waves at onyxpetals* welcome! ^^
  4. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    since catboys are rare in comparison to catgirls, i'm curious whether anyone has any favorite catboy mangas. i've already mentioned my favorite back in the comments somewhere (aside from loveless, that is). but i'm always looking for more!
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    milo > hello!

army >

hey, is anyone here interested in sims 2 or plays the game? haha, i hope its ok to ask, coz i'm kinda looking for members too...

i'm currently working on loveless couple soubi and ritsuka..
  6. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    I love the sims
    just can't play it on my comp at the moment XP

not a lot of experience with yaoi... so Loveless is the only one I know of.

I just decided I love Link x Shadow Link pairing... so, only one I have at the moment.
  7. Gerudowolf
    Gerudowolf
    army_kitten > my favourite is Love Neco. It has two adorable catboys in it^^ I've seen other catboys in yaoi, but most of those mangas were shota and I'm not into that so I don't remember their names >_>

I'm currently drawing a manga called Akuma no Metsuki that has catboys in it... it's not very proffessional since it's the first time I've tried to create a manga, but here's a link in case anyone wants to read it =P http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-529669.html
  8. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Gerudowolf > You are my new hero!!
    I love the art, it looks really good. ^_^
  9. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    woot! found three more cat boy pics
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    i'll post a link here when i finish my loveless set so you guys can see..
    here's soubi for the moment..
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/group....ictureid=20002
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast