aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Concert people!! <3

1. RainbowMuffinz
    RainbowMuffinz
    Hiya!! Well hello there human beings, I'm just here to share my concert experience with you! On July 3rd of 2010 I witnessed the greatest thing to ever happen! Miyavi in concert!! I arrived at the House Of Blues, it was hot as heck!! But, You know Texas though! Anyways my two best friends and I went inside and the lady told us, "If you want to get close to the stage you can buy something from the merchandise store for 15 dollars."
    Well of course I did just that! I AM TELLING YOU BEST FREAKING 15 DOLLARS I EVER SPENT!!!
    We ended up in the front row!! I couldn't believe it, Miyavi came out and rocked it! Each time he came near us we screamed and cried like there was no tomorrow!!
    Sadly when the concert was ending they we're bowing and what not when suddenly!!
    HE JUMPED OFF THE FREAKING STAGE!!!! He ran down the front of the stage and he...he...he...HE HIGH-FIVED MEEEE!!!!!!!! I got to touch Miyavi AND his guitar!
    BEST CONCERT EVER.
  2. NatsuNiji
    NatsuNiji
    I go to the Miyavi concert in hamburg someone else is there? I am looking forward so much to