aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    hmm... Mi-chan, Mi-kun, Yami-chan, Shine-chan, Kuji-kun, Moon-chan and Cris-kun.. Just don't go after Foxy-kun.. He's taken by the higher ups..^^
  2. brave heart
    brave heart
    @jugh: well i'm sick..>.<.. glad you'r fine well dont worry here is everyone is lovely and if you need anything i'm her for you .^_^.hope we can be good friends
    @cute: take good care of jugh for me ok
  3. jugheadjones
    jugheadjones
    ;_; i still havent like met anyone >__> xD
  4. jugheadjones
    jugheadjones
    *meows*...xD
  5. brave heart
    brave heart
    dont worry you will met them , dont worry about it well you met me and cute for now i hope you will get to meet the others soon
  6. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    ^^.. *hugs back* Ok..^^
    @Jug-kun, they'll be here later[when I'm not around..*pouts*]
  7. jugheadjones
    jugheadjones
    ive noticed that everyones on when im at school ;_;
  8. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    same here..
  9. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    hey everyone!! gah i feel like i lost a little part of me yesterday not being able to come here... I was super busy with work and then came home and went straight to bed at 10pm to get up and start work at 6am but now im at home relaxing eating roast lamb and potatoes hehe XD YAY!!! *munches on lamb*

so how much have I missed in class? any homework or important lessons ive missed? Let me know? Do we have any new masters besides Ray-chan or is she still the ultimate ruler besides hellwan sensei? *bounces slightly so my dress lifts up a little and starts clueless flirting*
  10. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    Hello! ^^ I just came home from watching the new Harold and Kumar movie. It was sooo funny! XD

What'd I miss? :3