aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. brave heart
    @moon: welcome my dear
    @yami: really!! mm but i dont understand it much , because i my self just careing annoying one , i care so much about the people around me so that why i get hurt alot well if you say you need a heart i will give you mine even i will die by it , and thanks for saying that
    @vel: now the loveydovey start it *kiss on the cheek* you will find yours soon dont worry ok
    really you all have a rainy , well here is hot >.<
  2. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    @vel: i like the darkness of the night, but rain ruins the view of the sky....so it is not that i do not like rain....just that it annoys me sometimes...
    @shine: nothing will be starting...at least not yet....rei-kun is not at home yet and can not talk freely....that is all....
  3. brave heart
    brave heart
    @yami ok if you say so , here take some cookies for moon i'm sure he will like them
    now i have to go sweet dreams everyone , i dont know why but i'm worried about you vel , yami &moon please take care of him for me ok
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Aww, you're too sweet Shin-chan. Don't you worry I'm quite all right. I hope you have a good night's rest. Sleep tight.
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    I've always like a cloudy sky more than an open one. When there are clouds it just seems so much more alive, especially when they're storm clouds. And walking in the rain at night is just heavenly.
  6. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    @shine: and sweet dreams and thank you for the cookies...i will take care of vel by myself until rei comes back....
    @vel: walking in the rain is indeed great....but if that could happen without the clouds would be great....
  7. brave heart
    brave heart
    @greet to hear that yami thank you soo much
    @vel: aww mm i know but i have this feeling its annoying my sleep so let them take care of you for me ok please
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Oh, well to each their own I suppose. So how are you and Rei-chan getting along? It's so romantic to see new couples.

You don't have to worry about me, thank you though. It means a lot to know there is someone who cares.
  9. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    @shine: do not worry...just go to sleep
    @vel: everything is going great....he is so sweet...even though he tried running from me in the beginning, but now he is all mine
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Mhmm, I'm very happy for you Yami.