aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Links and/or titles to HC series

1. oreos
    oreos
    You can find Death Note Dj's here in Aarin. Click me!
  2. oreos
    oreos
    Yes! Finally Maiden Rose has come out to the public and a beautifully accurate anime at that. Here's a link to watch on veoh or click here to download.
  3. EMOtional0ne
    EMOtional0ne
    does nayone know where i can read Eyeshield 21 dj - Silent ....i heard its good and i wanna read it but i cant find it anywhere. HELP!!
  4. EMOtional0ne
    EMOtional0ne
    or anyother dj/yaoi eyeshield 21 hiruma youici things.........
  5. sakurazero
    sakurazero
    I don't know if anyone else has found this but I've been following this guys' comic for a while now. He just finished the first part and is on a bit of hiatus but I'm definitely looking forward to continuing. I wasn't too impressed with the style of artwork at first but it kinda grew on me after a while.

=STARFIGHTER=
  6. SipOnLemons
    SipOnLemons
    If any of you look into Starfighter then be sure to go through the links. One I definitely recommend is Teahouse.
  7. Passhenette1
    Passhenette1
    1/1/2011 NEW LINKS FOR LISTED MANGA

Hi everyone! Look here for any manga link in this thread that doesn't work as I'm trying to reload some items with links that don't work any longer. (This is a WIP for right now but hopefully I'll get everything up again for all the new members who haven't read these!)

LIST:
    Chitose Piyoko Yumemiru Otokonoko
    Takakura Row Paraphrase
    Yoshihara Yuuka Hardcore Heart
    Ike Reibun Hinyari Rouka, Mangekyou
    Kirico Higashizato Rifle Scope
    Youko Midoriyama Boku no Kichiku Megane
    Motoni Modoru "Detective Bluecat" Series links:
    Volume 01 (Detective Blue Cat - Vol. 01.zip)
    Volume 02 (Detective Bluecat - Vol. 02.zip)
    Volume 03 (Detective Bluecat - Vol. 03.zip)
    Volume 04 (Detective Bluecat - Vol. 04.zip)
    Volume 05 (Detective Bluecat - Vol. 05.zip)

Matsuo Maasu Devil's Clasp
  8. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    I wanted to post my favourite fanfic about one of my favourite pairs L and Light from Death Note, Enjoy I know I did

Sleeping With The Enemy, a Death Note fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  9. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    I thought you guys would like this fanfic, It is really long but stick with it
    Twin Flames Vol 1 Chapter 23: Important Announcement, a Bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  10. LoveBoysLove
    LoveBoysLove
    the Spectrum Nexus at thespectrum.net has a ton of yaoi-all types- doujinshi, hardcore- not sure about shota though, I don't read too much of that.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast