aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Links and/or titles to HC series

1. vizard light
    vizard light
    @heehee could you upload tsuki yadoru

the link from the site is dead
  2. heehee
    heehee
    another link for tsuki yadoru ->here ->shota in it!
    (it's on ninohomaru, so you have to subscribe first before you can do anything)

EDIT: this seems also to be a broken link... maybe someone will post newer ones with the time... I appologize!

I talked last time about a manga of a boy who received a dream machine. I n that virtual world everything is possible... here is a link, haven't found it anywhere else since, so you have to register (for free)
  3. sequoi
    sequoi
    Can someone tell me where to DL Paraphrase at other place?? Since the link was expired or something... Pleaseeee... Thanks... ^^ O
  4. heehee
    heehee
    fabulous website with "old" yaoi!!! look for 'partners' for hard core, but the others are really nice too!
    'Partners' is s&m!!!
    here for the website
    here for the downloads

And for the broken links, well I never uploaded anything and won't, so if there is another possibility (like e-mailing or...) I don't mind doing it, but I never tried so I dunno how to send such big files...
    So I appologize!
    Hopefully yaoiheaven will reupload them, or here in aarin, somewhere in the pile of yaoi... there might be smth?
  5. sequoi
    sequoi
    Well... I've tried to look here but it's not completed.
    But i tried others site, so thanks anyway... ^^
    Much appreciate your links...
  6. heehee
    heehee
    I don't love this one, some shota nice art, cute tails an ears, nice scanlation group;http://www.psychopandas.com/projects/Boku-no-Goshujinsama/
  7. heehee
    heehee
    I do it in more than once 'cause the connection isn't steady and it's a BOTHER!!! also to have to rewrite everything!

hereshibararetai some s&m i love this one!!!

you have to log in!
  8. oreos
    oreos
    New manga: Hinyari Rouka, Mangekyou by Ike Reibun scanlated by Attractive Fascinate.
    and Boku no Kichiku Megane by Midoriyama Youka also scanlated by Attractive Fascinate.
  9. heehee
    heehee
    I love MOTONI MODORU
    here are some links but you have to subscribe, but at least I'm sure the links (ddl) work most of the time. For hardcore I recommend the two rika titles, koi ga bokura wo yusuru hani and dog style the other things are really really nice too!

EDIT; so this link doesn't work if you aren't previously connected on a MANGATRADERS account here
    And it might be so for some links I already posted previously! I appologize for not checking this before, so post me a message when smth doesn't work, I'll do what I can to correct my mistakes!
  10. AppleGirl88
    AppleGirl88
    Does anyone know where I can find Death Note Doujinshi? Preferably LightXL pairing? I can't find it anywhere and it saddens me
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast