aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Johnnys

1. angeliro
    angeliro
    hi..
    yes i think love in snow is better ;3 hihi.. nice u have a lot of room on your comp...i just have bout 40 gb in this comp..oh yes external HD is so expensive...it's triple from the PC HD.. n yes recently i just change my VGA coz it's broken..

hihi...i know that you must be keeping it..
    ehm.. me n my sis love kattun n news.. but i think she didn't like it to much..she just like to watch their face XD

ehm.. i don't really have friends in here who like JE too..just a few who likes arashi or tackey..but i think they don't know bout kattun n news -_-

tengkiu.. i'm waiting 4 it your uploading...

ichi ritoru no namida is a a very good film.. i think all eps is good.. n saddest is the eps when his father n famz know that she's sick..OMG i can't stop crying.. n yes when asou(ryou chin) reads her diary--i cry along...(even my sis who never cry for any movies, yes she cried for ichi ritoru..she said so poor aya)..i hurt my eyes n nose..i watch it twice n i still cry in the 2nd watch XD
    oh..i watch the movies n it's good too--more realistic..but i prefer the drama..
  2. angeliro
    angeliro
    yes..ehm.. keep this group on..yes i'm sure that's a lot of JE's fans out there :3

oh hyperazn4life-senpai..oh..you know kat-tun since they are debutting...bakanishi is so cute back there in blonde..i think he's better in his hair now...

i know JE since kinki kids in 2002 n like them til 2003..but i have postpone bout JE in trap in J-rock in 2004-2006..n then since i saw kat-tun n yamaP last year..hey i'm back for JE...lol..
  3. angeliro
    angeliro
    my friend in here.. is like j-rock v/ much.. they like l'arc n ciel n alice nine..miyavi..gackt..hyde,.. n others...tho i love glay too..for his ballad rock..love it..i'm a big fans back there...
    all my friends said that JE is so girly.. so ... hiks .. i don't like when they saying that things bout kat-tun n yamaP...so mad >o<!
  4. angeliro
    angeliro
    hey..sorry..if my english is bad..coz my english is so so..english is not my native..but i'm learning it.. lol..
  5. hyperazn4life
    hyperazn4life
    Haha, your English is fine if I can understand it, which I can, but keep on practicing. Practice makes perfect, baby. xD

Oooh, I use to like J-rock a lot, but I fell out of it. >o> I still like some bands, like UVERworld or One OK Rock. I dunno if they count as j-rock though, haha. JE is a little girly, to be honest, but I think J-rock is girlier, with all the cross dressing and, um...I think An Cafe? XD I don't remember much.

There are, I saw someone with a Ueda icon earlier. xD Aish, don't call me that >///>. I didn't pay much attention to them back then, cause of their blond hair. Especially Ueda, ugh. *doesn't like Asians with blond hair, but has blond hair herself?* I was in love with Kame back then :3. Mahmah, I think I have some magazine clippings of Jin with blond hair, if you want them, I can give them to you. Haha, xD. It was Jin's birthday yesterday too, xD.

J-rock does that to people I guess? JE charms us back into their fandom though. My sister likes KAT - TUN only for Jin, she's obsessed with him. She always takes my calendar and stares at Jin XD.

Ah, I'll have it soon >o> It might take a while though, I have a lot of packing to do.

A lot of people cried on that drama, my brother walked into me crying, ha. So embarrassing. I forced my sister to watch with me, but she didn't cry at all. Emotionlesssssss.
  6. angeliro
    angeliro
    thanks for understanding my english..hihi..of course i practice it ev/day w/ you..hihi

ehm..i think UVERworld is rock but i've not hear bout one ok?? XD
    yeah it's an cafe..n yes miku the vocalist is girlier..
    hihi..same as me i don't really like asian in blond (but i think kame is better in blond) YES you r blonde.. is see it from your pict profile *it's you, isn't it !?!* haha

ah yes i've seen ueda icon in this aarin..but i don't remember who is that??!

yes i do like kame first..but in the end i like jin...he's so cute...
    hihi..your sis is like me few months ago.. but now.. i love all kat-tun members..
    this is the rank for them
    1. jin - of course it's jin.. for his sexy lips..muah..jin kove you so much..
    2. junno-so childish ever n for his hyper act..
    3. kame-i like when he's hosting n i think he's mature (even he's the youngest)
    4. ueda - ehm i like he's stupid natural move
    5. koki-so cute playing in actually i...n maru - for his beat boxing..
    hihi i don't wanna put them who's the last..
  7. angeliro
    angeliro
    my sis.. she likes kame for sure.. but i think she only like kame in gokusen 2 n then she watch nobuta she said kame is sucks..what a weirdo..

yes.. my boyfriend cried too..he's the one who gave me the DVD n recomnedation to watched ichi ritoru.. he said like this " kill me if u didn't cry for this drama ".. lol.. n he saved coz i cry a lot...my b'friend's roomate said "the drama is suck..", but he said his friend is crying for the drama... (weirdo)
  8. angeliro
    angeliro
    your sis didn't cry..wow what a heart steel girl...
  9. hyperazn4life
    hyperazn4life
    ;3 Oooh, haha. That makes me feel special :^D.

One OK Rock, xD. The lead singer, Taka -- I think, was a former member of NEWS. He quit like, before they debuted, or something. But, he's really good. An Cafe, An Cafe, An Cafe. xD I have to remember that, my friend was wondering if Miku was a guy or not.

Yea, that was me, I had more highlights that were blond...er, but they faded. It's a horrible picture of me >>. Kame as a blond was okay ;3. Kinda cute, but Ryo as a blond. o.< haha, horrible blond.

That's odd, liking him in Gokusen 2, but not in Nobuta. I thought he was really good in Nobuta, I haven't watched Gokusen though, xD. Yamapi in Nobuta was fjkdl;jf;asld. His 'Kon-kon' thing was cute ^^;;.

Haha, good thing it was a sad drama or he'd be dead and that would suck...My sister doesn't really cry for anything, and she's younger then me.
  10. angeliro
    angeliro
    yeah senpai..you're special my friend hihi

Ehm..never heard One Ok *sorry* wow a news member singing for rock..great..
    n yes..MIKU in an cafe *don't forget it* XD is a guy...totally GUY...hihi...

hihi..i know it's you..i think it's not a horrible pict..you r so cute in that jacket^^v

ehm..my sis always a *weirdo* n of course i'm the most weirdo in my famz..hihi..
    OMG yamaP act in NWP is so so so amazing.. yes of course the 'kon2' thingy is the cutest thing in NWP..

aah ryou in blond.. no..dame dame but i think ryou in blond is making him alike hyde(raruku)..
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast