aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Johnnys

1. hyperazn4life
    hyperazn4life
    Yukan Club's one of my favorite dramas, when I first saw it, I didn't recognize Junno at all. xDDD. I liked that one episode where they had to dress up as girls though, the wedding one I think.

To be honest, I didn't like ProDai that much. Haha, the only reason why I saw it was because of Yamapi, but I quit after the first 3 episodes >o>. I think I should pick it up again soon. My sister's seen Anego, haha. But she yelled at Jin for falling in love with that one girl, she said it's because Jin's not supposed to fall in love with anyone else but her XDDD. She's...odd~
  2. angeliro
    angeliro
    ehm.. ProDai..of course i watched coz of yamaP.. but i like the story too..though it's a little boring.. sometimes the episode makes me v/ curious..even it's make me cry(crybaby!).. for the episode when they're graduate, the baseball club's farewell scene..hehe..maybe you should watched it again..ProDai's sweet..

for anego: yeah why must jin falling 4 the older woman..JIn's MINE..n Me are 4 JIN.. (yaks lol)
    but i think the the story is good n so sweet..i like the scene in the park when jin's teaching from anego..so cute..n i kinda hate Jin when anego proposed n he said 'can you wait me for about five years?, akh i hate guys like this, you like her why you must afraid of married her!!! akh.. oh i like seeing jin n anego wearing mongolian dress n jumping2 n dancing...lol
  3. angeliro
    angeliro
    yeah yukan club is in my top10 dorama fave list..
    same.. i didn't know it's junno..1st keep thinking..i thik i know his face but who ? then i realized he's one of kattun member..it's junno.. since i watched him in yukan i kinda like him..
    yup..the wedding..kawaii!! i like them dressing as okama in shochikubai (jin's father) are being thread by okama..ehm.. jin's so macho in that dress..i laugh alot at jin n junno..but i think yamato(kanjani 8) are v/ pretty in that dress (shocked)..i repeated the scenes for 3 times...
  4. hyperazn4life
    hyperazn4life
    ProDai. Bah, I just skipped them all and went on to the last episode. I'm so confused >o>. Did they end up together? Or did she just...leave the wedding? xD I'll have to go download the whole series now, haha. Clear up some other dramas first.

Anego. I don't really like younger man x older woman relationships that much. Did she end up waiting for him? I'd have to agree with you, if he loves her then he should just marry her. xD Stupid men.

Yukan Club. Junno as a blond, ha. I would've never imagined it, but he was blond. I think it was a horrible time to make him blond, and then making him pose for the KAT-TUN Calendar. >o> That's the only thing I don't like about the calendar [and the money I spent on it...] But his new hair, I like a lot. Have you seen it?

Haha, the dress scene -- I was like, what? If I remember correctly, Jin was in a leopard dress, right? He looked...very, pretty in it xD.
  5. angeliro
    angeliro
    ProDai: yeah i have to admit it..it's a little bit boring..in ending scene..she leave the wedding n run over yamaP's taxi..n then she smiled..so i think they are together... lol ..(j dorama typical..they make us to imagine how the stories end >o< the end is up to us!!)

nope i haven't seen Junno's new hair.. but i've seen kame's new hair in DUES live n it's awfull for me..it's make him ugly (i think)..what kind of hairsyle is that it's doesn't fit you..sorry kame..
  6. angeliro
    angeliro
    yes yes he's in leopard..so funny but it's fit him well...macho n sexy..hohoho..
  7. hyperazn4life
    hyperazn4life
    Did you see Kame's hair in the one cartoon KAT-TUN episode, it was like a bowl cut >o>. I didn't recognize him at all. I think it was the same one was the DUES live, too. I dunno.

Junno's new hair is really short, looks super good on him. *random* Did you see Yamapi's new hair? The perm-ish one for his new drama. XD

I don't like open ended dramas [or anything really], I like it when everything is straight to the point XD

*lots of hair talk*
  8. angeliro
    angeliro
    yes..yes that 1.. kame's bowl cut hair x_x yaks..OMG..why he must cut it like that..ehm maybe some people say it kawaii~ nut i think it's weird..

Junno..i think i've search it..( i really really need for catch up 4 all this info)..yamaP's perm-ish..is that the drama that he's becoming a doctor?? (ehm..if it's right.. i think it's nice 4 him..makes him older though..but i think it's for the drama..)

yeah a lot of hair talk..ehm talking of that it's reminds me to cut my hair..lol..

hihi so you're a straight to the point person!!!
  9. hyperazn4life
    hyperazn4life
    I don't think JE people control what they want there hair to be, maybe someone else decides for them XD. I hated Kame's hair muchomucho. >o>

Haha, I just buy magazines and see everything XD. And if I don't buy the magazines, I just read everything on LiveJournal.

Yamapi's hair is for his new drama, yea~ The one with him being a doctor. [can't wait for that one.] >o> I kinda like it, kinda don't...But, he looks good in any hairstyle...except for that one time he was blond [actually, he looked good in that too...] *-*

:3 Haha, yea. I don't like making things up after the drama ends, results in fanfiction xD.
  10. angeliro
    angeliro
    hi 0sashiburi...

yeah...i'm waiting 4 yamaP drama tooo... cool he's playing a doctor in that drama...
    ehm.. yeah i didn't really like him in blond too.. n yes i do like him in black like in kurosagi...wow v/ handsome n gee i have crushed on his black style...

so hard too find byakkotai in my country..have u watched it...is it good..from the trailer i think its good...
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast