aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pokémon - Gotta Pair Them All!!

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Yay! Welcome everyone! ^^

@Kyubi_Uchiha: The first TV series is a classic indeed! And Ash as a Pokemon master!? Naaah, never, at his pace at least!

@DarkMiasma: Hahaha, you perv- No wait, aren't we all?

@kaiJon: *joins in* I also believe in you Ash! .....the question is, for how long!?

@amade0: Playing the games on the DS... is like gold man. >D I don't touch my GBA very much, I'm so used to the lighting the DS lite can provide me!

@Carmel: Wow, trading alot aren't ya? XD I never traded through Wifi.... yet! I really want a Mioltic! But.... Feebras is so difficult to find in Diamond/Pearl x.x

...You got a lvl 100 Palkia!? What the o.o Maybe they were attempting to clone or something, either way, I think you've gotten alot of good trades!

I also did get a little mad when Ash gives his Pokemon away, it's like, "How do you CATCH THEM ALL!?" if you're letting them go!? XD
  2. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Ash doesn't give away his pokemon, he lets them go to do their own things where they can be happier and help others. He's looking out for their interests and feelings instead of trying to conquer 'em all. I think what he's doing is great and it is what it means to be a true Pokemon Master.
  3. Kyubi_Uchiha
    Kyubi_Uchiha
    I missed the ol' good squirtle so much (was my fav)
  4. pixelz91991
    pixelz91991
    Ddddduuuuuddddeeee, I have liek collection of Pokemon Trainer yaoi pairings lol.
  5. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    @kaiJon: Hm, I guess if you put it that way, it doesn't seem so bad now

Still, it does throw the whole concept of the "Gotta Catch Them All" out the window. I guess it's better to have a few strong lovable Pokemon over collecting numerous amounts and stuff :P
  6. Carmel
    Carmel
    Yeah, that is a good point about his Pokemon, but I think I recall more than one Pokemon not really wanting to leave all that much...
  7. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Still, it does throw the whole concept of the "Gotta Catch Them All" out the window. I guess it's better to have a few strong lovable Pokemon over collecting numerous amounts and stuff :P

"Gotta Catch Them All" hasn't been used since the first season, I believe. The show's evolved since then. So has Ash.

Yeah, that is a good point about his Pokemon, but I think I recall more than one Pokemon not really wanting to leave all that much...

He always gave them the choice. He may have pushed a few out the door more than others (like Pikachu), but it was always for the pokemons' benefit.
  8. gokunaruto
    gokunaruto
    My favourite in blue/red was kadabra. I was sooo sad because using a pc emulator, I couldn't exchange it and so "he" can't never been an Alakazam
  9. amade0
    amade0
    haha - does anyone remember the Poke rap when there was still 151 pokemon xD
  10. Kyubi_Uchiha
    Kyubi_Uchiha
    amade~OMG!!! don't even mention it!!! i was the whole freakin day singing it (and driving everyone crazy)

BUT i absolutly adored the main theme the most xD
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast