aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pokémon - Gotta Pair Them All!!

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Lalala~ First post? XD
  2. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Haha, this is definitely a group for me!

And I'm downloading the 2.B.A Master album now. ^^ I got it on cassette when I was younger, but I don't have anything to play it on now XD
  3. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hehe, I knew you'd like the group, your Ash avatar always stood out to me

Got addicted to Diamond and Pearl again... and now I'm attempting to get all the Pokemon to fill in my Pokedex, haha, except I went from Silver/Gold all the way to Diamond/Pearl, filling in the gaps will take a while ^^;

Listening to the OST made me addicted to Pokemon again :P
  4. Piyopi
    Piyopi
    I used to love watching Pokemon. Now, the luster has faded for me. *sighs* Still play the games, though. xDD;

I like Ash as uke....but eh, I like them both together so it doesn't matter. x3
  5. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I want Diamond and Pearl! I need to buy a DS once I get another job ;_;

I'm watching Diamond and Pearl (show) every day now. I didn't at first because I hate the new dubbing, but I got used to it for the sake of Ash. <3

And yes, Ash is seme! He's my seme, at least 8D
  6. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    @Piyopi: Hehe, same same.

I haven't watched much of the Anime in a long time I have to admit, but I still play the games. Skipping over one generation of Pokemon really confused me though, haha, I'm like "WHAT'S THAT POKEMON!?" quite alot XD

@kaiJon: I did manage to watch bits of the Diamond and Pearl on TV, Ash's new voice is.... weird. It's just not the same anymore you know. But yes, he is quite cute >D I wonder how he's going to look like when he gets older....

Right now, my playlist is playing "The Time Has Come (Pikachu's Goodbye)" and MAN I SOBBED listening to it earlier *SNIFF*
  7. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Hmm, I bought the Pokemon The First Movie soundtrack the other day, maybe I should upload it

I've heard two different voices from Ash in D&P, originally it was raspy and deep, now in the newer episodes it's more high and squeelish. :/

Ash is the epitome of HAWT, and I'd give my left lung to be with him. XD When he gets older, hmm, I imagine he'll lose his squiggles. His look matures with every season (and his skin darkens O_o).

I need to listen to it now! I was watching a movie but I've seen it a million times, so I guess it won't hurt to stop it for a bit x3
  8. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I listened to the album, and I remember the song My best Friends made me cry when I heard it after an episode, and it doesn't make me any happier listening to it now ;_;

The Time Has Come is really sad too, but is it wrong that I was thinking about something else during the beginning and end? D8
  9. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hahaha, what exactly were you thinking about when you were listening to The Time Has Come!? XD

I thought the Movie Soundtrack was a bit funny because some of the songs in the tracklist don't even show up in the movie, although I remembered the M2M's song, Don't Say You Love Me. I loved that song

And Ash does look.. slightly older now XD I feel kinda old, when the Pokemon Anime first came out, I was his age, and I'm all grown up, and he doesn't looked like he aged at all ^^; Ah... to be a forever traveling Anime character....
  10. ForeverForlorned
    ForeverForlorned
    I have come to intrude... ^_______^

Hello all and thanks for the invitation blu chocobowwwww!!!!!!

hahahaha... i was a hardcore pokemon fan back in the days

i have 3 albums

* 2 B A Master
    * Pokemon the first movie
    *Totally Pokemon

XD yeah those songs used to make me cry too...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast