aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uzumaki Naruto

1. xfangirlx
    hey please let me ask a very newbish question ! how do you upload pictures on here? and i would also like to know how to start-up a social group? ^^ please dont make fun of me :P
  2. meridastar
    do u want to add a pic to the groups pics or just upload pics in general?....i cant help you with the starting up a group part cuz im kinda new too n dont kno how to do it either *gives nervous smile*
  3. xfangirlx
    :P aww its ok but i would like to add a cute picture of naruto tho ^^ too the groups pics if u wouldnt mind
  4. meridastar
    oh thats easy! you just you to ur album that as the pic that u want to add and at the bottom of the box. it should said add pic to group. click that and then just pick the pic u want and the group your addin it too.
  5. brave heart
    @fangirl: aww dont be please and we wont laugh at you hmm let see i think my dear meri help with the pic's , if you want i can help you with the group , .^-^.
  6. xfangirlx
    geee! thank you meri and shinemoon!
    and shinemoon yes pleaz me wanna kno how to set up groups !
  7. xfangirlx
    hmm and how do you make a album because i cant see any one my profile hmm >>
  8. meridastar
    hehehe no problem. im happy to help
    to make ablum: you go to customize profile than click on pictures&album (its on the left under networking)in the left corner its gonna say add album click that. put the info in and submit then upload the pics! its as easy as that!
  9. brave heart
    glad to help .^-^. you can do it just like the albums but you must go to the group not to the albums in your customize profile , if you didnt understand me or need anything please tell me ok
  10. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Im not so sure how to start a user group, but if you ever need help with anything please dont hesitate to ask.
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast