aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Blue
    Blue
    oh my... ItaGai is... too much for my mind... XDD

Bur when the writer is good, he/she can do almost anything with the poor character... and convince the people about it ^_^

And Itachi-kun is... soooo powerful...!

"God damn you!!"

2. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    @kuroneko...where can I find ItaHidan??? that sounds really interessting..plz tell me *hugs*
  3. Jabba
    Jabba
    BTW, look for DismalAbstraction on AFF.
    He/she does wonderful ItaNaru oneshots...
  4. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    Hehe i agree, the stories are need to say more? XD
  5. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    zomg! (<~~ not something i would use) wow, this place sure has gotten quite a few members! Awesome-sauce.
    ...where the hell have i been?
    No excuse. Hello Everyone! I really should be more active, but, my A.D.D. keeps me from Concentrating on one subject for more then 15 minutes at a time...
    What does this have to do with itachi? nothing really...
    ANYWAY!! how is everyone on this fine Evil Itachi Loving Group which is the Shrine for him??
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Fine...
    Received a job offer...
    Don't know about it though...
  7. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    @Dragoness - I'm fine thanks exept for the flue I've gotten....my voice is gone ... but how are YOU?
  8. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    I'm alright, i have been inspired to write! finally after soo long! Of course, i am writing like 2 different stories at once (don't ask me how i'm doing it, i barely know myself) and i'm very happy. Soon the world will see my skills and think of me not only as a lover for whatever it is i am writing, but also as insane!
    ... I am rambling.. i am sorry...
    ANYWAY! *drools over itachi pics*... wonderful, wonderful!
    @Akatsuki - aww that must suck!! I know what ur going through though.. well sorta. I had the stomach flu a couple weeks back and was so sick i was hospitalized....
    Hopefully your voice will come back, i doubt it got far. The voice has tiny legs.
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Will you be writing ItaNaru?
    Or Ita(somebody)?
  10. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    Good question Jabba-chan heh heh XD
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast