aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    1- kakaIta : it's just awesome-sauce
    2- ItaNaru : not really into it, but still, awesome-sauce
    3- ItaSasu - it's the most wonderful thing that i have the pleasure to grace my perverted mind with.

Crack - KisaIta- good lord no.. no! just NO!! why, is it now, that that image is in my head?! *bangs head on keyboard*
  2. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    1- kakaIta : it's just awesome-sauce
    2- ItaNaru : not really into it, but still, awesome-sauce
    3- ItaSasu - it's the most wonderful thing that i have the pleasure to grace my perverted mind with.

Crack - KisaIta- good lord no.. no! just NO!! why, is it now, that that image is in my head?! *bangs head on keyboard*
  3. Jabba
    Jabba
    Why is so many ppl in fav of Kaka being the seme?
    I mean, it's Itachi so much more a seme?
  4. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    I don`t know hehe maybe because Kakashi is older??? รด_o oh i totally forgot another pairing!
    ItaKyuu or KyuuIta The fox demon is just to hot to be alone and with Itachi it`s
  5. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Here are mine!

1- ItaNaru - cuz dammit, the idea of both of them together is just pure hotness. And like Blue said, Naruto seems to have the power to Change people, so why can't that also apply to Itachi...

2-KakaIta (and yes I like Kakashi as Seme, because sometimes Ita needs to relinquish some power. kukuku! Besides... when you think about it he's just only 17 compared to Kakashi 27?..(or something around that..xD)

3-Itasau <---and this one is very..very.. well lightly. I do like incest, but till know I haven't really been converted to a real fan of it. It ok

crack-galore -- Itahidan dude!! this one story I'm reading just made me fall in love with that pair. Weasel-san!!! (<---Hidan's nickname for Itachi )
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Well...
    I have read this ItaGAI before...
    And it works.

And oh yes...
    ItaKyuu/KyuuIta is hot too.

I still prefer ItaKaka...
    Cos the seme doesn't always have to be the older one.
    Just the more powerful one.
  7. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    ItaGAI??? ZOMG!!! Thats...oh ****ing hell sorry thats just...AH my poor poor mind!

Hehe yes you&#180;re right jabba-chan and Itachi IS more powerful than Kakashi hehe And the szene where Kakashi was tied to the cross in Itachis Tsukiyomi is very compromising
  8. Nebulous
    Nebulous
    Itachi is SMEXY stuff. lol, <3 this pic of him.
  9. Blue
    Blue
    Hm... why Kakashi is the seme... to me... not because he's older, I like older ukes with younger semes, I really do (I love Naono Bohra's older ukes) ^_^

hm, I don't know, I know Itachi is most seme in any way... he is... so poweful and SEME... but I just can see Kakashi being the seme in a pairing...it's engraving in my head:

Kakashi = seme
    anyone with Kakashi = uke

But, I'm open mind and I can support some Itakaka. no problem with that (if the plot is good enough ^_^)
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    I mean i'm fine with KakaIru and KakaGai...
    But with his sexiness Itachi-sama?
    *Goes crazy*

@Zetsubou
    Go find this Zrina on AFF.net.
    One of her story (which is quite good FYI) has ItaGai as a side pairing.
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast