aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Awww, I totally started crying the moment I saw Naruto crying. Jiraiya was just like a grandfather for him. Noooo Jiraiya! I have absolutely no clue at what the secret message is... hmmmm.... you think Naruto's past, Fire-chan? hmmm could be...
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I was tearing up at the part where Naruto was crying! And Tsunade too!!!! To many tears!!!!!!!!
  3. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    narutos past, yondaime his dad and that he was destined to save the world of soemthing evill.. not madara but more like the tailed beasts.. and maybe not even that, perhaps just who is the guy with the rinnegan? nagato?
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    I think the code has to do with Pein's identify and Kyuubi's seal.

AND!
    It's probably the page numbers of his books?
  5. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Oooooh, that's good thinking Jabba! I never would have thought of that!!
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Ooooo Thats a good guess! Hmm, since the Naruto is based off the character and the other way around. But which book?
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    Either Icha Icha or that book that Naruto was named after...

Hmmm... Naruto's book is more meaningful...
    But using the Icha Icha books would be so much funnier... And heart-breaking...

Jiraiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    BTW, there's also more than one volumes of the Icha Icha Paradise books...
  9. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    3 i thought.. or 4? when hes in the hospital jiraiya brings kakashi books to read (right after sasori's death, gaara's revival and before the meeting with orochimaru)
  10. icekori15
    icekori15
    Hello everyone!

It's a week late now, but still, thanks for welcoming me, Jabba, and FiresFlame.

I think there are three volumes of Icha Icha: Icha Icha Paradise, Icha Icha Violence and Icha Icha Tactics.
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast