aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. icekori15
    icekori15
    Hello! May I join here? I love Itachi too!

*goes to read the previous posts here*
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    lol...
    Madara is gonna make use of Sasuke to get his goal.

And with it being revealed that Madara is Mizukage, then it's even more likely that he's tyhe one that siced Kyuubi on Konoha.

And welcoem to Icekori!
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Welcome Ice-san!

@Jabba-chan: Dont you think Madara just wants Sasuke close to him so he can keep an eye on him, I mean he could also use Sasuke to his advantage but still.... I think he has another motive
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    Using Sasuke against Naruto?
    Hell yeah.
  5. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    i think he uses sasuke to destroy konoha to get his revenge and become allmighty (hence why'd he take all 9 chakra beast?) and i think that right now he cant beat sasuke, and sasuke is mental unstable now (cuze of the talk bout itachi)

but manga 404 was the best ever. answered a lot of questions. wtf is up with jiraiya, hes realy dead, what was the message? whos pein? wheres kisame? what was the talk of naruto and itachi? why is zetsu still a retard?
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    yup. Thats a good theory... I wonder what will happen when Naruto and Sasuke or Madara fight. There HAS to be a good fight coming up
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    Not gonna happen for a few chapters yet...
    How much do you want to bet?
    That Jiraiya's dying message will have Naruto going to train and research a new jutsu?
  8. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    naruto trains with the frogs and i think it has the secret behind the rinnegan. maybe even about tobi
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ummm, what if Jiraiya's dying message is that truth about Naruto's past, the council cant do anything to him cause he's dead.
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 405

Poor Naru-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks sooo sad on the cover!!!!
    *Runs to comfort him *

9, 31, 8
    106, 7
    207, 15

That's the full message... Jiraiya!!!!!!!!!!

Awww...
    Jiraiya was the one who got Naruto his new jacket...

Iruka steps up to the bat but still...

Jiraiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast