aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. akatsuki_fan
    I neeeeed to know whats the truth about Itachi >_< damn Tobi/Mandara!!! eviiiil cliffie.....and Ítachi nooees
  2. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    tse i need to know it too.....why they can&#180;t to say that he is still alive
  3. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    yes!!!! I knew it Itachi wasn't so evil!!!!
    feeeel guilty sasuke feel guilty you killed your brother who wanted to protect you.

but i still miss Itachi
  4. souritsu
    souritsu
    Hi and nice to meet you all~ It's my first post here and I know it's not the best time to be introducing myself, but I just read 397 and need a place to cry and mourn TT____________TT
    I knew it all along too... I always had a feeling Itachi was not the evil person he let on to be, and now we don't even know what Madara has in store for Sasuke, so Itachi's sacrifice could all be in vain T___T
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 379
    WTF?
    Mengekou and Amaterasu?!?
    Is Itachi actually his most important person?!?

Awwwwww...
    Missed the chance to see the face...

Heheh...
    Looks like Itachi still cares for his little brother...
    Even in death he is still trying to protect him...
    Itachi-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?
    Proetect the shinobi world?!?

Things are getting complicated...
  6. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    jabba: i always knew that itachi is great and nice person....but this is like my dreams.....can i really believe it
  7. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    welcome souritsu yea I know what you mean I also never thought Itachi was that evil...and now his dead

jabba I first thought that the most important person to sasuke was Itachi to when I first saw the mangekyo but didn't Madara say that Itachi transfered all his eyes tecniques to sasuke before he died or have I gotten it all wrong ? I'm confused O_o
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    lol...
    Look liek you still don't know my style or reviewing...
    I will just type out whatever i see and think.
    So the front of the review is actually the front pages of the chapter.

Itachi-sama!!!!!!!!!
    My faith in you has NEVER wavered!!!!!!!!!!
    But then... I do prefer you being bad so...
  9. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    haha ok XD then I understand^^ but still did I get it right? with the whole itachi-transfering-his-eyetecniques-thingy^^

hehe yea I have mixed feelings about Itachi and the bad thingy^^ I like him bad the most XD but still I'm glad that he was not that evil that everyone thought....aaarhghh my brain explodes I don't really know what I think anymore...Itachi is dead T.T
  10. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @akatsuki...i think i saw something like this too
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast