aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. Garyvdh241
    Garyvdh241
    I'm glad to see a Filipino group here! I'm in your care everyone.
  2. Tsukiko
    Tsukiko
    Just a quicy question, will anyone here go to the Oh-No! Manga Cosplay Camp 2?
  3. grenum25
    grenum25
    @Tsukiko, I would if I know when and where it would take place.
  4. Moondew
    Moondew
    Hey So glad there's pinoy yaoi groups. Nice to meet chu all xd
  5. arcanapanda
    arcanapanda
    Hello! I just joined so, I just wanted to say hi to all of you.
  6. coldblood
    coldblood
    Hi.
  7. DoNotLook
    DoNotLook
    i only register here because i want to talk to my pinoy fellows in this group and its my first time hello!!!
  8. DoNotLook
    DoNotLook
    been thinking if there's a possibility of a VN industry start booming here in the philippines though chances are with all the companies that focus on media entertainment were working to get jobs done from other countries , not to mention we have poor work ethnic thats rather poorly practice and that fact workers get low income working something for local product compare to the money obtain working projects from abroad i dont think it would happen soon....

also i think one of the factors of this is that we tend to have the mentality that products from our local creators are inferior quality compare to the ones at abroad its quite frustrating.

i want to here your thoughts on this....

PS i actually made another thread for this but im afraid no one would answer this since group ativity is so slow
    on the chance that visual novels may flourish in the phillippines
  9. JhonJoseph
    JhonJoseph
    Just drop by to say hi..it's nice to see there's a kind of group like this in here... hope to get along.!
  10. Yuuri Kirito
    Yuuri Kirito
    Hi guys! How's everyone?
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast