aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gintards

1. arinna
    o, crap! now it all comes back to me! i completely forgot the open fly scene (that was awesome though ).

yeah, he's officially a clueless perv!
  2. Kleo
    Kleo
    he also had a "1000 years of pain" attack to his ass behind his back man I loved that ep. it was one of my favorite lines from Gin-san "Shinpachiii...I think my ass is splitting into two"
    Gin-chan is a big perv tho. you'll hopefully see it before Gintama actually ends, but in a very recent ep, he was staring at a woman in her apartment, changing her clothes XD poor yorozuya, has nothign to do XD
  3. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    ArtemisMS just wait for Katsura's day of fun episode. A whole episode of nothing but Katsura. It's like the cops episode with our fav. boys but just Katsura & Elizabeth.
  4. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    they could always do a 4-some ... then the pairing problems would be solved

I think I like Shattered's way of thinking.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well that's because shattered's a little perv

Are you kidding? I've been waiting my whole life for Katsura's Day Out. Also ... THE BABY EPISODE!!!!!!!! Just two more left, right?!
  6. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Baby arc is coming up soon. Then you have to wait a little...*thinks...thinks....* and this is what happens when you have 49 subbed out of 93. Ok hear goes... 50 funny episode 51, 54 Gin-tocki goes host club "Gin desu "Just Do It" " (yes, yes "Just Do Katsura) 58 - 61 Benzakura Arc (come on get there already) 62 A day in the very hard life of Yamazaki the Prince of Minton, 64 - A day in the life of Katsura complete with mosaic's and voice changer...

Okita sends his regards.
  7. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    Gotta love Gin-chan as a host.
  8. Kleo
    Kleo
    also, an episode full of Shinsengumi once again, but this time their commander is Otsuu-chan. boy that ep rocks my world.
    you'll also realize how awesome Kira-chan's av is once you see the ep
    the genius called Gintama
  9. shattered
    shattered
    @dharmaserenity ~ thank you!! its not so bad a thought right? i mean, we love em all so why cant we love em *together*?!

oh man all that teasing about future episodes i wanna seeeeeeeee
    don't give so much hints!!!
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I wish I weren't so OTP-obsessed! It really spoils my enjoyment of the series sometimes

bah I'm kind of used to the hints and spoilers now ... learn to roll with the punches, I say
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast