aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gintards

1. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    : o Gintama didn't end... >.< they said it will come back D; but it's despairing : (

I want more Okita D;

: o I saw all episodes except the last one >___>
  2. black7bleach
    black7bleach
    It's a Gintama group yay \o/!! ... Just do it! >.> I had to say that...
  3. black7bleach
    black7bleach
    @ all the people above me who say they are sad the show ended: The anime is coming back this april if not some time this year, the trailer is out too : YouTube - Gintama (2011) Official Trailer ... aren't you guys happy?? Cause I am!! XD
  4. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    I'm glad there are other people on this site who are just as obessed with Gintama as much as am
    I thought I should bring some eye candy with me
  5. Hikouseki
    Hikouseki
    Hi!
    I actually already managed to post here before seeing the first greetings thread! A bit late, but I hope to have fun in this group.
    Before, I wasn't too active on Aarin , but I've decided to move out of my shell. And yes, Gintama is the one thing to look forward to every week, so much fun, so many good looking guys. What more can one ask? Thanx mizuno9 for the eye-candy!
  6. yfi8q
    yfi8q
    Hi!
    I just joined. A bit late, but still better than never
    I've been a fan of Gintama for years, both the anime and manga really click with me. I love it. I think the first seasons were better, but I will watch till the end (that will, hopefully, never come). The new arc looks promising!

Hikouseki - I'm the same, I've been a member of AF for years, but it's been only a short while since I've started to be more active
  7. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    and welcome yfi8q
    The new series is really good, sadly I hate the opening credits
  8. Hikouseki
    Hikouseki
    Hi and welcome yfi8q! Glad to se more gintards arrive.
    @mizuno9 You don’t like the new OP huh?! Which part is there not to like?
    Maybe my judgement is clouded by the fact that there's actually new Gintama episodes to watch, at all. Bansai! But, personally, I liked the OP and ED. The OP have the same ingredients like the other ones but with more intensity. That's how I see it. Which ingredients: Gintoki strolling down crowded street, eating food/sweets, Shinpachi singing, Kagura and Sadaharu, Shiroyasha fighting scene, all the other characters shown in succession...something like that..,(ok so this turned out quite nerdy ) Well, I like Gintama this way!
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687