aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. harajuku_maikeru
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the group. My fave paring is between Fai and Kurogane.
  2. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    Gaahh.. Clamp kills me. With every new chapter of their mangas, I die some. In a good way, (can you die in a good way?), but still. ^___^ Though they're gonna kill me in a BAD way if they don't finish X and Gouhou Drug

New to the club btw! I love all the "common" pairings.. KuroxFay, DoumekixWatanuki, SeishirouxSubaru, RikuoxKazahaya et c. ^^; Clamp's characters = so much love!
  3. dexluv77
    dexluv77
    I'm back after a long hiatus (I joined this group like 3 months ago, but my computer crashed so I haven't been able to get online for very long at a time!) But hooray! In the time I was gone, I *FINALLY* got around to watching xxxHolic and Tsubasa Chronicles... WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!?! They are both now my two current obsessions. As soon as I finish collecting the series that I'm working on now, I'm going to start buying the TRC manga... need... more... Fay... <3 I also just watched the xxxHolic movie Kind of creepy, but really good. It was kind of like Clue! I love that movie.
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i wish they will start to continue Legal Drug
  5. Kazuki
    Kazuki
    Nihao! I'm new to the group i love CLAMP manga ( TRC ,Clover,X ,TB etc) and pairing Fuuma and Kamui.
    Meanwhile i made AMV with Fuuma and Kamui , X or TRC.
  6. mannc
    mannc
    Hello, new to the group... I am following TRC and Holic manga... though I have seen only a few eps of the anime. ( But I love the music ) Gonna start reading X soon too. ^^
  7. Pierio
    Pierio
    I was gonna make my own group for this, but instead I decided to join this one (I'm reviving it!). I've read most of CLAMP's works including xxxHOLiC, TRC, X/1999, Tokyo Babylon, Clover, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, Chobits, Wish, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Gohou Drug (personal fav <3).

I'm not gonna list my favorite pairings, however, since I love almost all of them. Yeah, you can say I'm a big CLAMP...er.
  8. natchi
    natchi
    hei....I'm new in the group. Ohohohoh.... Fuuma and Kamui.....I like them verry much. They're so Hot.lol
  9. Madefreakshow27
    Madefreakshow27
    I love love love love CLAMP. So many amazing pairings. I like Touya/Yuki, Fuma/Kamui, Seishiro/Subaru, Doumeki/Watanuki, Kurogane/Fai, and all the boys from Legal Drug
  10. tomoyohime
    tomoyohime
    i love clamp. touyaxyuki, douwata (104fangirl4life), kurofai, kakeixseiga, kokyoxhisui from wish and ashuraxtaishakuten from rg veda to name my favorites.

clamp got me into the shounen ai world. XD
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast