aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Keita (L1)

how to take screenshots?

Hey all

I was wondering if anyone knew of a program i could use to take screenshots from some anime that i have. I've tried using print screen and pasting it into adobe photoshop but for some odd reason the anime still plays in the photoshop screen, when i try to save the file the area where the picture should be is black. I've tried this while playing the anime using VLC and windows media, i've also tried pasting into paint but i still get the same problem....to be honest its starting to seriously tick me off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

thank you

postadariutza
    if you have the latest version pf BSPlayer I think you an option there, called 'capture image' or something like that and it works just fine, at least it did so for me hope this helps

edit: i have tried printscreen a thousand times it never worked for me..the only way to capture images from an anime was from a specific player or program. If anyone knows how to do it with printscrren i'm interested , too!!!!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Keita (L1)
    YAY! it worked

*gives you great big hugs and a cookie*

thank you ^^

postadariutza
    I'm glad I could help!!

Neologized Hinagiku*
    ............U *no comments*

there's one small aplication that allows you to take screenshots, but i dont remember the name....

Also, you can try this:

Right click on your desktop, go to properties-->settings-->advanced-->troubleshoot and slide hardware acceleration from full to none, you can then take screen shots.

If that doesn't works, then on Windows media player, click "options" on the "Tools" menu, there search "video acceleration" and change it to none.
    Then press ctrl and "imp pnt" and paste it on paint.

It should work...

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Theres also an option in VLC Player, if you right click ^_^ The default destination for it is "My Pictures" But youc an change that :P

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Count (L3)
    In my Windows media player, I can take sceens using Ctrl + I ( I as in Image). This opens up a screen where it asks you where you want to save the image to, it saves as a Jpg file at the same size as the original video format (what ever the size would be if you have the zoom set to 100%) Hope this helps.

-lina-
    Kouryu

thank you for this post! ^^

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

moving to tech help hotline...

blackinque
    >_O

<3 thanks you guys ... i tried printscreen with virtualdub, and it worked, but printing screens was getting annoying and a simple click makes it easier

>.< yes, well, i was too lazy to go search for a tutorial XD

O_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast