aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

MakkachinKusaka (L7)Akizuki (L6)
    Hei (L7)Raoul (L8)Katze (L4)
    Iason (L4)Riki (L4)Taki (L2)

Doing my due diligence as a computer security guru

Hey everyone,

I'm up to my elbows in alligators today but I felt I need to let everyone here know of an annoying incident that I experienced over the past few days now. After spending a few days troubleshooting the issue I believe I finally solved it. I just hope no one else is experiencing the same problem I was. It's a simple fix...at least it appears that way for now, it wasn't as difficult as I thought; just a real pain in the tail. It's especially a pain when you're trying to work on a blog site and it keeps redirecting you to some place else! UGH!

I use a few different browsers on my Mac computer but Google Chrome, Opera (where the majority of my yaoi site bookmarks are located) and Firefox are my browsers of choice. Lately while using Firefox when ever I'm doing a search in Google's search bar, it would redirect me to Yahoo's search page when Yahoo is not set as my default search engine. I would do the same search with Chrome and the same thing would happen. After thinking I picked up some malware I scanned my whole system but the problem wasn't within my computer but it was one of the extensions and or add-ons I picked up. The ones from the company Spigot I discovered where the culprits. The issue happened to be with one extension on Chrome in particular: DNS Server Assistant (Domain Name Server...for those not sure what I'm talking about) As soon as I deleted this extension from Chrome, things seem to be back to normal. I also deleted all similar add-ons and extensions from Firefox and I think things went back to normal as soon as I restarted Firefox.

So, we'll just have to see what happens. If any of you are having similar problems comment here or you can always email me. I'll walk through what I did to get rid of this annoying occurrence.

Back to work!