aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Yuichiro Hyakuya (L9)Heart 5 (Red)Mikaela Hyakuya (L9)
    Hak (L4)Yona (L8)Shin-Ah (L2)
    (S096) Rei IzumiHanae Ashiya (L1)Luka Crosszeria (L12)

Problem logging into Photobucket

I'm not sure if this goes here and I couldn't find another thread about this problem, but if I'm mistaken, please remove this thread.

I tried logging into photobucket.com for the past couple of days I got this message "This account is in maintenance." I can't log in and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Do I just wait until the message disappears? I've never gotten this kind of message before from photobucket. Does anyone else have this problem?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

Yes I have problem with Photobucket. It happened yesterday. I got frustrated with log in. It says Bad Service.
    I tried to log in many times yesterday. I remembered Photobucket is going to change their style (improve their service and link). Maybe it is that reason Photobucket is clean up and put new look link?
    One possible is that if you save too much pictures; it would cause log in or slow service. I might be wrong.
    I just log in. It looks okay to me. I tried to edit pictures for contest...it runs slow. I don't think it will run smoothly for a while. It seems Photobucket is in maintenance.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

If you really want to know why then just email them and ask them. There is also a help tab with common site issues that might shed some light.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Yuichiro Hyakuya (L9)Heart 5 (Red)Mikaela Hyakuya (L9)
    Hak (L4)Yona (L8)Shin-Ah (L2)
    (S096) Rei IzumiHanae Ashiya (L1)Luka Crosszeria (L12)

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    Yes I have problem with Photobucket. It happened yesterday. I got frustrated with log in. It says Bad Service.
    I tried to log in many times yesterday. I remembered Photobucket is going to change their style (improve their service and link). Maybe it is that reason Photobucket is clean up and put new look link?
    One possible is that if you save too much pictures; it would cause log in or slow service. I might be wrong.
    I just log in. It looks okay to me. I tried to edit pictures for contest...it runs slow. I don't think it will run smoothly for a while. It seems Photobucket is in maintenance.
    Phew I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I was afraid I was the only one. I didn't know photobucket is changing their style. Thanks for letting me know.
    I have quite a few pictures there but I don't know if that would make the service slow. Hope you were able to edit pictures for a contest!
    I emailed them and they sent me this link: Site Issues 9/2/2012 - 9/5/2012 : Photobucket Customer Support Home
    So hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Quote Originally Posted by KarumA View Post
    If you really want to know why then just email them and ask them. There is also a help tab with common site issues that might shed some light.
    Thanks for the advice!