aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

False

Help :3 I don't know what to do.

So I downloaded a video from this site, and the hosting website is
    megaupload. I downloaded a video file that is an FLV using DOWNLOAD HELPER(an add-on for mozilla firefox).
    Now i want to convert the file to MP4 so that it is more portable, and converting it using my converter enhances it's quality. But suddenly a problem occurred when I was about to put it in my Converter.

This video can not be played, as the info for video playing can not be found. This file might be damaged, so it can not be added.
    It's really freaky, because I can't play the file using WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, but I can play it using VLC Media Player.

Can anyone please tell me how to convert it or fix the damaged file?
    My Download Helper never had a problem with downloading files, as I always assure that files are completely downloaded.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    (S076) SilverAsh(S054) Prompto Argentum(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    This is happening because you're downloading it in the .flv file format which is poorly supported across platforms. The fact you can play it with VLC means it isn't damaged. Unless, of course, playback is stuttey.

I suggest you use another transcoder to change it from .flv to another format. I use MediaCoder (google it), but you might want to look around.

False
    Wonderful. Ill try it.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S019) TinkleChiaki (L8)Yuu (L3)
    Takano (L3)Ritsu (L3)Yukina (L8)
    Kisa (L3)Taki (L9)(S008) Shuichi
    Use Xilisoft Video Converter. Using it will fix the problem because it will identify and automatically fix the problem.

False
    Im glorious for the people who helped me, my problem is fixed and I can now change it to MP4. Thanks

CyberOpus
    Sorry for the bump, but you could also use programs such as:
    • Format Factory
    • Handbrake