aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How to play ISO files? (Can someone help me figure out how to open this game?)

Has anyone downloaded this game and be able to play it without any problems?

I downloaded this game but I tried Daemon tools to mount it (my 1st time, but I did it!) and I can't think of anything else to do :P

I also have PS ePSXe 1.70, but can that be used?

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f154/t...-shita-de.html

Just asking, if you can install and played it already please tell me how you did it, because I have tried everything I could think of, right or wrong, to do it. Searched FAQs, tried methods for 2 days.

Thanks in advance.

xYama
    I can help!
    You need a good ISO image runner.
    The one I use is called PowerIso (Which is the best one out there I assume, I had many problems when I used daemon tools but ever since I got PowerIso every Iso files ran great.) Here is the link ---> PowerIso Download. ---Download the FREE version.

Alright, after you download it, install it.
    During the installation, check the boxes and tick the the boxes you want PowerIso to associate with...(Example: Tick the .iso and .daa boxes.)
    Then after the installation is complete, there should be a prompt for you to restart your computer, do that then poweriso should autostart on the right side of the taskbar.

Alright, now right click poweriso on the taskbar and then some menus should pop up.
    Hover your mouse on "Set Number Of Drives" and set it to the desired amount of number of virtual drives you need. Then after you done that, right click poweriso on the taskbar again and then you should see "Drive[(Letter)] <No Media>". P.S (Letter) can be any letters, Example: A,B,C,D depending on how much drives you have.
    Hover your mouse onto the "Drive[(Letter)] <No Media>" Until extra menu pop up. The Click Mount Image and then choose the Iso you want to mount... and that is it!

Hope this helped... Need any more info just ask me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by xYama View Post
    I can help!
    You need a good ISO image runner.
    The one I use is called PowerIso (Which is the best one out there I assume, I had many problems when I used daemon tools but ever since I got PowerIso every Iso files ran great.) Here is the link ---> PowerIso Download. ---Download the FREE version.

Alright, after you download it, install it.
    During the installation, check the boxes and tick the the boxes you want PowerIso to associate with...(Example: Tick the .iso and .daa boxes.)
    Then after the installation is complete, there should be a prompt for you to restart your computer, do that then poweriso should autostart on the right side of the taskbar.

Alright, now right click poweriso on the taskbar and then some menus should pop up.
    Hover your mouse on "Set Number Of Drives" and set it to the desired amount of number of virtual drives you need. Then after you done that, right click poweriso on the taskbar again and then you should see "Drive[(Letter)] <No Media>". P.S (Letter) can be any letters, Example: A,B,C,D depending on how much drives you have.
    Hover your mouse onto the "Drive[(Letter)] <No Media>" Until extra menu pop up. The Click Mount Image and then choose the Iso you want to mount... and that is it!

Hope this helped... Need any more info just ask me

Are you telling me that once you clicked mount image the game will run automatically? Oh I tried it and a folder with stuff came up as a result. I've tried every executable file in there but it won't start. Did you try to istall the game? Did it work?

Yaoi Addict
    Somewhere, being *jerks hands in front of face* DIFFERENT. >.>
    Savings

Seifer (L10)(S013) AkihitoFei Long (L9)
    (S012) Hollow IchigoTaki (L2)Katou (L6)
    Matt (L2)(S006) KlausWish
    I don't know if this helps any, but the description of the game says it's a PS2 game and the ePSXe is for PSOne, I think.

You'll need an emulator for PS2, if there is such a thing.

Try these (I just googled it and this is the first thing that popped out XD)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Len (L10)Spacer 1Riku (L10)
    Fang (L8)Female 1 (Red)Lightning (L8)
    Vietnam (L10)DS_001_left(S052) Yuri Katsuki

Well as far as I know, there ARE at least a few working PS2 emulators out there, but in order to run you need a BIOS file, which, technically, have to be dumped from an actual PS2 console.

Basically, good luck finding a working PS2 emulator, because uploading BIOS files is considered illegal.

Or if it's applicable, burn the image to a DVD and play it on an actual PS2.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

And by any chance does anyone know how to dump the BIOS file? I downloaded that BIOS dumper but I have no freaking idea how to use it :P And the emulator tells me that it needs the BIOS file.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Len (L10)Spacer 1Riku (L10)
    Fang (L8)Female 1 (Red)Lightning (L8)
    Vietnam (L10)DS_001_left(S052) Yuri Katsuki

You do realize that simple googling will give you the answer... right?

Try searching for 'dumping ps2 bios' or something similar.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

There are quite some sites explaining how to do it, since it is illegal I don't know if anyone wants to make their hands dirty in a post.
    Be careful though when it comes to this process because if you mess up you can be busted big time so think twice on whether or not you want to do this specially if it is just for one game. Also keep recon that so far there haven't been any good and stable PS2 emulator

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kyouya (L3)KumaguroMiyagi (L5)
    Iwaki (L6)Dee (L3)Gojyo (L1)
    Jin (L5)Japan (L4)Germany (L1)
    Sometimes just saving it to a cd disk and letting your computer automatically run the disk works as well.

However if it's for a playstation game you will have to do this and have an emulator on your computer unless you have a hacked and customized playstation that can play games from normal cds

if this method does not work

Use 7-zip or a zip file that is comparable with the ISO file you have. I remember using 7-zip when my win-zip program didn't work. Turn the ISO file into an archive. Then you can look what is all in the ISO file. Sometimes you can just extract everything and that will work on your computer or a file you place it in, just don't go moving it around as it can cause an error, or you can zip it to a disk and it should run that way.

I'm only explaining it cause it's not always an illegal thing. My father needs to open ISO files from people who send him drafting images for his work. If you are using it for illegal purposes just don't tell us XD

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

There is one PS2 emulator in existence that can handle some commercial games: PCSX2 . Your specific game, however, is not guaranteed to work on it (or to run at playable speed even if it does work). Yes, you will need a PS2 BIOS file (or file set) in order to use it. Dumping the BIOS from a modded PS2 may be illegal; uploading a PS2 BIOS to the Internet for other people to download definitely is, but there are still those who do it.

(Yes, I know where I could get a PS2 BIOS if I wanted it--that knowledge is not, in and of itself, illegal. No, I've never actually downloaded such a thing. No, I will not tell you where to find it. All Knowledge Is Contained In Google.)