aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I need help. :C

I went and downloaded from MEGA the 12 files and the crack that anikei posted to download DMMdrc, but I'm having trouble. Every time I try to extract the files through 7-zip, I get a "Cannot open file {file location] as archive." It seemed to extract file 1, because I have "DMMdrc.iso" now, but not the others. I did notice that file 12 looks a bit small in size though. Could that be my whole problem? I'll include a print screen of what the files look like for a better idea.

printscreen.jpg

Seriously, this is the step I'm stuck on. The very beginning.

My computer is capable of running this game. I downloaded and ran the original DMMD and TnC (both were torrents from Fuwanovel, though). I have Windows Vista (I know, I know) and I set my computer to read Japanese. I think all the parts are right, but I just can't get them to work correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by halfbreedfox; 03-07-2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: fixed image

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfbreedfox View Post
    I need help. :C

I went and downloaded from MEGA the 12 files and the crack that anikei posted to download DMMdrc, but I'm having trouble. Every time I try to extract the files through 7-zip, I get a "Cannot open file {file location] as archive." It seemed to extract file 1, because I have "DMMdrc.iso" now, but not the others. I did notice that file 12 looks a bit small in size though. Could that be my whole problem? I'll include a print screen of what the files look like for a better idea.

printscreen.jpg

Seriously, this is the step I'm stuck on. The very beginning.

My computer is capable of running this game. I downloaded and ran the original DMMD and TnC (both were torrents from Fuwanovel, though). I have Windows Vista (I know, I know) and I set my computer to read Japanese. I think all the parts are right, but I just can't get them to work correctly.
    Hello halfbreedfox!

Those are actually not multi-part ZIP files. They're actually one file that's been split with a program called 'HJSPLIT'. ( HJSplit for Windows) Once you've downloaded and extracted that program somewhere easy to find, run it and point it at the FIRST file. It will find the rest...

It basically splits large files to split into smaller pieces, but requires you to use the same program to join them together again.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@Kojichan
    Thank you! I downloaded HJSplit, combined from file 1, and got a DMMdrc.zip file of over 3 million KB. I've tried extracting that, but I must be jumping the gun again, huh?

And thank you for your help! I'm not very tech savvy, obviously. orz.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

@Kojichan
    Thank you! I downloaded HJSplit, combined from file 1, and got a DMMdrc.zip file of over 3 million KB. I've tried extracting that, but I must be jumping the gun again, huh?

And thank you for your help! I'm not very tech savvy, obviously. orz.
    No worries! ^_^ and That is what should be there. a ZIP over 3 GB. It does need to be extracted, it will then be an ISO over 3GB.

Once you have the ISO, you can delete the HJSplit files and the ORIGINAL ZIP file. The ISO is all you need.

Now that you have the ISO, you need to find a program that lets you 'Mount' the ISO. Programs such as Daemon Tools Lite (Disk-Tools.com) or Virtual CloneDrive (SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive) are used for this.

Daemon Tools Lite seems to be easier to use for people who aren't too technically inclined.

Afterward here are two YouTube videos to help you with the process.

Game Installation: Dramatical Murder RECONNECT BL Game Installation - YouTube
    English Patch Installation: Dramatical Murder RECONNECT ENG PATCH Installation - YouTube

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    No worries! ^_^ and That is what should be there. a ZIP over 3 GB. It does need to be extracted, it will then be an ISO over 3GB.

Once you have the ISO, you can delete the HJSplit files and the ORIGINAL ZIP file. The ISO is all you need.

Now that you have the ISO, you need to find a program that lets you 'Mount' the ISO. Programs such as Daemon Tools Lite (Disk-Tools.com) or Virtual CloneDrive (SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive) are used for this.

Daemon Tools Lite seems to be easier to use for people who aren't too technically inclined.

Afterward here are two YouTube videos to help you with the process.

Game Installation: Dramatical Murder RECONNECT BL Game Installation - YouTube
    English Patch Installation: Dramatical Murder RECONNECT ENG PATCH Installation - YouTube

Good luck!
    I love you so much, which is why it pains me to ask for more help. orz

I mounted the ISO through Daemon Tools and then followed the amazing video guide step by step, but when I try to run the crack, the game opens up with a black screen and then disappears. Yaoiblissanime suggests that the problem is caused by either not having the latest DirectX installed or not having your system set to read Japanese. But I checked and I meet both those requirements. I'm attaching a picture of my DirectX diagnostic. The window above is the extracted iso file (with all the parts that came from it) located in my Programs file.

printscreen2.jpg

Do you have any idea on how I'm getting the black, disappearing screen option?

You've been really amazing for helping me out so far!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I love you so much, which is why it pains me to ask for more help. orz

I mounted the ISO through Daemon Tools and then followed the amazing video guide step by step, but when I try to run the crack, the game opens up with a black screen and then disappears. Yaoiblissanime suggests that the problem is caused by either not having the latest DirectX installed or not having your system set to read Japanese. But I checked and I meet both those requirements. I'm attaching a picture of my DirectX diagnostic. The window above is the extracted iso file (with all the parts that came from it) located in my Programs file.

printscreen2.jpg

Do you have any idea on how I'm getting the black, disappearing screen option?

You've been really amazing for helping me out so far!
    Actually, it may be even simpler than that. There's another program inside the folder, it looks like a battery icon. It's called "SdActi.exe". Run that once. Then the game should run. The SdActi program is supposed to be an anti-piracy measure, but the game won't run without there being a 'Key' there. The cracked version of the game still checks for a file that the SdActi program MAKES when it runs the first time. So... Yeah, try that!

If all else fails, here's a screenshot of my DMMdrc folder with the file names and file sizes listed. Compare them to see if they match on your side.
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Actually, it may be even simpler than that. There's another program inside the folder, it looks like a battery icon. It's called "SdActi.exe". Run that once. Then the game should run. The SdActi program is supposed to be an anti-piracy measure, but the game won't run without there being a 'Key' there. The cracked version of the game still checks for a file that the SdActi program MAKES when it runs the first time. So... Yeah, try that!

If all else fails, here's a screenshot of my DMMdrc folder with the file names and file sizes listed. Compare them to see if they match on your side.
    dmmdre_install_files.png
    I tried running the SdActi.exe program with the battery icon, and all I ever get from it is a window that asked for the authentication number/password. I even tried renaming it (because it was not called "SdActi.exe" from my download) and I still get the same result.

From your screenshot, I only have 3 of those files with the correct name and size. Even my SdActi is only 2 KB, not the 129 you have.
    I feel like my download was missing parts to it? I only have 5 files in my program folder from the ISO install total.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Err, do you have a screenshot of your own, perhaps?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Good day! I currently have the same problem with Yui801 and I hope someone would help us with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Yui801 View Post
    I followed all the instructions, including setting the region to Japan and all tat stuff, but whenever I would try to run the game, it would pop up for a few seconds with a black screen but it would close down immediately .. can someone help me with this? what do I have to do to play the game?
    So like Yui801, I already set the region to Japan, re-named the crack and copied it to the root folder of the game etc. etc. but still with no luck, the game won't still play :'( a window with a black screen would pop up for a few seconds then would eventually close down... I already downloaded the latest D3dx9_42.dll/directx but my computer deems that it already has the latest version and does not have any reason to install it further... reference picture here.. Untitled.jpg
    and I also installed and uninstalled the game several times but still no hope.

So the root folder looks like this.. (btw, I still didn't put the english patch so I hope it originally looks like this ^^")
    reference pic.jpg

Please do help us get past through this wall because I have already waited for nearly a month just to play this game and I really am excited to play this (

My greatest gratitude would be given to anyone who is kind enough to answer this question of ours!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Oikawa1199 View Post
    Good day! I currently have the same problem with Yui801 and I hope someone would help us with this one

So like Yui801, I already set the region to Japan, re-named the crack and copied it to the root folder of the game etc. etc. but still with no luck, the game won't still play :'( a window with a black screen would pop up for a few seconds then would eventually close down... I already downloaded the latest D3dx9_42.dll/directx but my computer deems that it already has the latest version and does not have any reason to install it further... reference picture here.. Untitled.jpg
    and I also installed and uninstalled the game several times but still no hope.

So the root folder looks like this.. (btw, I still didn't put the english patch so I hope it originally looks like this ^^")
    reference pic.jpg

Please do help us get past through this wall because I have already waited for nearly a month just to play this game and I really am excited to play this (

My greatest gratitude would be given to anyone who is kind enough to answer this question of ours!
    Hello Oikawa1199! ^_^

This is actually a common problem, that can easily be solved in one of two ways. The first one is to first run the program in the DMMdrc folder named 'SdActi.exe'. It's the one that looks like a glowing neon battery.

Just run that program, then when it asks for a serial, close that window. That's it.

The game requires something that that program puts into the Registry once it's run. Try running the game afterward. If that doesn't work, we'll try the second option afterward.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast