aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zoro (L9)Heart 3 (Pink)Sanji (L3)
    Rai (L7)Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)
    Ritsu (L3)

Lamento: Beyond The Void won't play after a particular scene

Lamento: Beyond the Void works fine until I reach a certain point in the game.

After I go through the 2nd h-scene between Rai and Konoe, it fades to black, and this is where the problems start. It seems like Lamento will not progress after this scene. It stays black yet it does not respond to anything else.

Has anyone else been through this kind of problem? o:

Thanks~

crimsonokami
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigris_Lilium View Post
    Lamento: Beyond the Void works fine until I reach a certain point in the game.

After I go through the 2nd h-scene between Rai and Konoe, it fades to black, and this is where the problems start. It seems like Lamento will not progress after this scene. It stays black yet it does not respond to anything else.

Has anyone else been through this kind of problem? o:

Thanks~
    huh, never heard of that before. But i think i know what might be the problem, it sounds like there's a broken script right after that scene. I could look it over for you but that's a lot of script to go through, I'd suggest just getting a new copy of the scripts. The game scripts are contained int he nss.npa file and you should just be able to copy and paste a new nss.npa file over the old one that's giving you the problem. if you need a new copy of the nss.npa file i can send you one. if that doesn't fix it i don't know what will