aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S003) LelouchPray for JapanAtobe (L6)
    Asuka (L5)Gian (L4)Ivan (L4)
    JJ (L1)
    Ah, np as I'm glad to hear stuff is ok now.

Though I'd say shutting down with task manager would have likely worked as I've had done that quite a few times when my PC has had issues similar to that in the past by other stuff

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm pretty much having the same problem as eriberri but closing off the same process through task manager didn't work for me. I tried all that they've tried to. Is it because I didn't install the game and just have drag and dropped it from the .rar file? I didn't get a disk image.

-Gosh... bumping a year old thread.-

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Seny View Post
    I got it to work perfectly on Vista, now on Windows 7 I can tun it but it wont save. According to Windows 7 the best way tio run it is on XP mode, and you got XP + service pack 3. You should also make sure you got enough space. Cause sometimes programs wont run unless you got plenty of extra. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix the saving. :/

I got a Windows vista OS too but it kept showing me SETTEC error messages. What should I do?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hiya, ive been having the same problem as eriberri and puerpuri. when i try and open the game task manager says that its running but after a while the process will stop. i've tried everything on this thread and i've searched everywhere for a solution. pls send help! (haha yep omertas still got problems in 2015)
    Last edited by lolmaypie; 10-19-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123