aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    (S076) SilverAsh(S054) Prompto Argentum(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    I'm guessing it's because Togainu no Chi KNOWS you're using an emulator. I personally use Daemon Tools, and it works fine as it hides itself from the program.

I think there's a program out there (forgot the name) which can hide CD drive emulators from programs. Try giving one of them a go.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Naruto (L9)Gunji (L6)Sai (L6)
    Gaara (L3)Izaya (L3)Madara (L9)
    Hollow Ichigo (L9)Akira TnC (L9)Grimmjow (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonDragon View Post
    I'm guessing it's because Togainu no Chi KNOWS you're using an emulator. I personally use Daemon Tools, and it works fine as it hides itself from the program.

I think there's a program out there (forgot the name) which can hide CD drive emulators from programs. Try giving one of them a go.
    WOW it works Thanks a lot!!
    I never imagined that the problem is PowerISO LOL
    I'm very happy now!!
    Thanks again!

I can finally enjoy!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

W00t, glad I could help.
    Now go enjoy the game XD

EDIT: It's not PowerISO being a problem. It's just that it lacks the capability to mask itself from .exe files. Or something along those lines.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Naruto (L9)Gunji (L6)Sai (L6)
    Gaara (L3)Izaya (L3)Madara (L9)
    Hollow Ichigo (L9)Akira TnC (L9)Grimmjow (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaemonDragon View Post
    EDIT: It's not PowerISO being a problem. It's just that it lacks the capability to mask itself from .exe files. Or something along those lines.
    I meant something like that, but I was too excited so I wrote the first thing that came to my mind
    It doesn't matter what was the problem anymore As long as the game works!

MolyMolly
    I'm sorry to bother, but I have a problem with the game... my problem is that I don't seem to have all the parts needed. I mean, I downloaded the game (all 3 parts) from post 14, using the link of Fileserve... I joined them with Hjsplit and had a whole Rar file. When I opened the file to unzip it, I saw that the only file in the folder were Togainu.CCD and Togainu.IMG... now, from what I understood, I believe that are missing two very important files, Togainu.CUE and Togainu.SUB.
    So, I was wondering if I did a mistake myself or is that something related to the download links... unless I have to download from both Filserve and Filesonic... O.o Can someone help me, please?
    (I hope it's clear, because English it's not my native lenguage! >.< )

Yaoi Addict

Savings

That's extremely odd; when I tested the upload, all 4 files were there.

Is your internet connection inconsistent? If so, it's probably a download error. Otherwise, I'm not sure. When I get the time, I might retest the links and reup if needed.

MolyMolly
    Well... I must say that I use a connection through pendrive and it shuts down with only a molecule that touches it (it says all). So I think that maybe is due to that. Now I'm trying to download all again... maybe this time everything will work ... O.o Let's hope so... T.T
    Thank you anyway!! ^w^

Sorry... I redownloaded the first part of the game... everything now seems alright because I have all 4 parts... XD
    I'm crossing my fingers now, for the rest... >->
    Last edited by MolyMolly; 05-30-2011 at 06:13 PM.

MolyMolly
    Everything it's okay DeamonDragon. You don't have to check up anything... I'm actually playing Togainu no Chi... *q*
    Last edited by MolyMolly; 05-30-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shusei UB (L5)Kazuki OTRFK (L9)Byakuya (young) (L1)
    (S003) LelouchCharley (L2)Rayflo (L2)
    Aizen (L1)Ewon (L2)Hibari (L9)
    Hi, I'm sorry to bother you all >_< I'm a real noob with such things, but I've managed to go pretty far for now. Untill I found a problem, of course ^^"
    I downloaded Togainu no Chi (ISO) from Aarinfantasy, and I've already setted my pc (Win Vista) on Japanese before because I played (and I'm still playing) other Japanese games without problems.
    I also have Daemon Tools Lite installed, the last version, and I put a tick on 'SafeDisc', like the guide on "Togainu no Chi - Kill the King" website said. I installed the game without problems mounting the .CCD file on Daemon, and a little icon for playing the game appeared on my desktop after that. Now there is the problem: when I click the icon to actually play the game, an image with a blond guy appear.
    I followed all the instructions on the site mentioned before, but still, the game doesn't start. What can I do? Where did I go wrong? I even have the Vista-patch downloaded from the NitroChiral+ website, but the game still give me that hideous image with the blonde guy.
    Why Daemon doesn't work anymore with Togainu no Chi?
    Help me please, because I spent three days fighting with my pc and this game, and I want to play it so bad. ç__ç
    I'm waiting for someone with an answer, please, I beg you. Thank you so much in advance.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Neku (L5)Mukuro (L1)Natsuno (L1)
    (S010) JokerSebastian (L6)Roxas (L4)
    Axel (L4)Xerxes (L8)9S
    Hey, I really want to play this, BUT I have lost the windowsXP disc that lets me change the language from English to Japanese... Is there any other way that I can change the language without the disc?? ;____;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast