aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Barnaby (L2)Yuri (L2)
    Ivan (L2)Antonio (L4)Nathan (L2)
    Alright I downloaded and tried to use the exe file, but I had the same problem again. So then I tried to copy the files to where the game files I originally downloaded were installed. Same problem. So then I uninstalled, and tried to use your files and I ran into the same problem. Then I uninstalled, reinstalled the game using the files I first had and installed the two English patches (for the bad ends and Keisuke and Momtomi) but I still ran into the same problem. I'm on the verge of giving up for this game. I even reinstalled the game to my extra hard drive and it still has the same problem.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I now have tried using all the files in the folder and I still can't get it to work. I've even installed a SCSI drive and checked safe disk and it still won't work. Damn, this is the toughest game I've tried to install.
    Last edited by Unlucky Music; 12-27-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    D: I have no idea how to solve the problem, then. Sorry.

And yeah, BL games in general are a hassle to run, tbh, it's not worth the trouble unless there's a properly translated English version IMO. There was this one I spent 3 hours looking for a method to capture text to use in online translators (OMERTA!!! FFs)

But if my files don't work, I'm assuming it's a problem/misconfigured settings with your computer. Just in case, try a language pack if you really want to.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm probably going to give up until the final English patch comes. I might try finding a lanuage pack and if I do and it works I'll let you and everyone else in this thread know. Until then I'm throwing in the towel, I've spent way too much time on this. Thanks so much for your time and your help. I really appreciated it. Thanks for taking the time to share your files too.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_003_(5)bottommiddleKoujaku (L6)#2
    Syo Kurusu (L6)Saitou Hajime (L5)Prussia (L3)
    Hello!

I re-downloaded Togainu No Chi game a few days ago and I have a problem. When I start playing, at first, weird symbols appeared, like ";;;AAAD;DF$$..__" instead of Japanese words.
    I programmed my computer (Win Vista 32 bits) all in Japanese from Control Panel and now the game doesn't even start. Seems like it's starting, but nothing happens.

Also, note that I installed it a few months ago but I had to erase all my hard disk and the game was deleted. Back then I could play with no problems and it was all in Japanese, no weird symbols besides some kanjis XD

Thanks for your support!

EDIT: Now I can play the game but there's still this problem of the subtitles... Weird symbols. No Japanese text. I tried to change all the language of my computer but if I do, the game doesn't start.
    Last edited by MegumiAsakura; 01-03-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Rin Matsuoka (L4)Haruka Nanase (L4)England (L3)
    America (L5)MonokumaChina (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by MolyMolly View Post
    I'm sorry to bother, but I have a problem with the game... my problem is that I don't seem to have all the parts needed. I mean, I downloaded the game (all 3 parts) from post 14, using the link of Fileserve... I joined them with Hjsplit and had a whole Rar file. When I opened the file to unzip it, I saw that the only file in the folder were Togainu.CCD and Togainu.IMG... now, from what I understood, I believe that are missing two very important files, Togainu.CUE and Togainu.SUB.
    So, I was wondering if I did a mistake myself or is that something related to the download links... unless I have to download from both Filserve and Filesonic... O.o Can someone help me, please?
    (I hope it's clear, because English it's not my native lenguage! >.< )
    I know this might be several months late (though I guess it may help anyone else having the same problem)
    I think I know why this has happened. I was experiencing the same problem, and just couldn't work out what was wrong, that is until, I checked the joined rar file itself only to find it wasn't joined, since the file size was exactly the same as the first section of the 3 parts.

I looked at the individual parts themselves, and saw that one of the files had a slightly different file name to the others, more specifically, while the others were for example: [PC Game] Togainu no chi.rar.001, the odd one out was [PC_Game]_Togainu_no_Chi.rar.002, I changed the file name to that of the others and tried again, with success!

I think the problem here was that I downloaded one file from one site, and downloaded the other files from the alternate sites which probably contained slightly different file names, hope this helps out

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shusei UB (L5)Kazuki OTRFK (L9)Byakuya (young) (L1)
    (S003) LelouchCharley (L2)Rayflo (L2)
    Hello! Sorry to show up this late, but I was out for Christmas holidays so I didn't have the time to check Aarin site.
    I thank so much DaemonDragon for trying to solve my and Unlucky Music's problems with TnC. I tried all the things suggested but, like Unlucky Music, the game still doesn't work I've given up in the end and I also will wait for a proper English patch (because I really want to play the Shiki's routes ).
    Again, thank you two for helping me, picking up my problems and tringy to solve them, and sorry for wasting your time >_< I really appreciate your concern. Hoping to play TnC in the near future with you XD, by bye
    Koga

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry to hear that you also couldn't get the game to work. I'm waiting for the English patch too. Maybe by that time a solution will be found and we can play the game. Hope you had a good Christmas break Koga.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Levi SnK (L8)Eren SnK (L2)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Aoba (L2)Dick (L4)Yuhto (L4)
    I had the same problem as Koga and Unlucky Music, the game wouldn't appear, just the blond guy n nothing after that.
    But now I can play it because of my friend~ I can't solve the problem, but I know a program that can let you play Togainu no Chi if u have the same problem as me.
    But first, I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm not an english native speaker. m(_ _)m

There's a program called VMware Workstation, it can let you use windows xp, linux, windows 7, windows vista, mac, etc.
    To play Togainu no Chi, you must use windows XP through VMware Workstation.
    You can download the VMware Workstation here:
    Part 1: VMW 8.0.3 build 703057.part1.rar
    Part 2: VMW 8.0.3 build 703057.part2.rar
    Part 3: VMW 8.0.3 build 703057.part3.rar
    Keymaker-CORE: VMW_Workstation.v8.Keymaker-CORE_DownSoftPro.Com.rar

After that, download Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June.iso, here's the link:
    Part 1: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 1 - Indowebster.com
    Part 2: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 2 - Indowebster.com
    Part 3: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 3 - Indowebster.com
    Part 4: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 4 - Indowebster.com
    Part 5: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 5 - Indowebster.com
    Part 6: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 6 - Indowebster.com
    Part 7: Windows XP Professional SP3 Untouched Genuine 2010 June Part 7 - Indowebster.com
    Password lock code web portal hosting: www.indowebster.web.id
    Password WinRar: carlos_roy_fajarta@idws

The steps:
    1. Install VMware Workstation.
    2. Open it and choose "Create a New Virtual Machine"
    01.jpg
    3. Choose typical, click next
    4. Choose "Installer disc image file (iso)" and choose Windows XP SP3 June 2010 Untouched that you already downloaded. Click next.
    02.jpg
    5. Enter the windows product key: HWDFJ-WPTTQ-D2R7C-PBP3Y-B4G7M. Click next.
    6. Next and next again.
    03.jpg
    7. Finish and congratulation, you have successfully install the windows xp! Wait it until it finishes it's installation.

After it finishes it's installation, drag the Daemon Tools Lite folder from C in your windows 7/Vista into C in Windows XP 04.jpg
    Drag Windows XP SP3 June 2010 Untouched.iso, Togainu no Chi installer, and the English patch into the Windows XP VMware Workstation too.
    Don't install the Togainu no Chi, u must change your unicode first:
    1. Mount Windows XP SP3 June 2010 Untouched.iso
    05.jpg
    2. Open Control Panel, choose "Date, Time, Languange, and Regional Options", then choose "Regional and Languange Options"
    06.jpg
    3. In Regional and Languange Options, choose Languanges and check the "Install files for East Asian languanges"
    4. It will ask a languange pack. Just choose the Windows XP SP3 June 2010 Untouched.iso
    5. After that, it will ask you to restart your windows XP.
    6. After it restarted, open Control Panel again, choose "Date, Time, Languange, and Regional Options" again. Choose "Regional and Languange Options"
    7. Choose "Advanced" and change your unicode into Japanese.
    07.jpg
    done~

Now install your Togainu no Chi and the English Patch.
    Start the game aaand..
    08.jpg
    09.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234